Harsh truths

My words seemed to have did quite the number on the tall blond, since he just stared at me in awe. 

"Your... nakama?..." He murmured, his voice probably the softest I ever heard it be. It was interesting, but I had some very pressing matters that I have to address right now, before it is too late! 

"I'll be in the high seas, now. I have a certain lady's ass to kick; I hope you understand." I bowed politely, before taking out my notebook, and going to write another sentence in it. 

Take me to where the peace coalition is, I wrote, before I once again teleported elsewhere. It was a bit of a drain, but who cares about lag right now; my friends were in danger!

.....

....

"Hello, strawhat and company! I could tell by your looks of anger and horror that you weren't expecting for me to have some company of my own, did you?" Mary grinned mischievously, as some members of the coalition looked absolutely petrified, while others were seething. 

"T-this... this c-cant be h-happening!..." Nami squeaked out, her entire body as white as a ghost, as some others in the group were looking just like her. 

"N-no.... t-this has to b-be a nightmare!.... I-it just has to b-be!... (y/n) is not actually dead, and we are not about to d-die!..." Usopp cried, trying to convince himself, as well as the others, that this was just some grand illusion. 

"Stop sniveling, disgusting peasants. Nothing is going to happen to you if you play along as bait!" She snickered, seeming to eat up their fear, as Luffy was glaring with great intensity at her, as well as a few of the other big coalition members. 

"We will not play along with anything that has to do with you! We just want you to bring (y/n) back to life, you bastard!" Luffy growled out, as Mary blinked in surprise at that, while Blackbeard was also surprised to hear those words. "What did he say?..." He asked in a dangerous tone, as Mary begun to grit her teeth, sweating a tinge.

"That moron thinks (y/n) is dead because she left them and headed on elsewhere, and in the process they lost sight of her! She is very much alive, that I can assure you!" Mary tried to explain, as the coalition wasn't buying her words. 

"But how would you know that, Mary, if you weren't there?..." Law questioned with a cruel smirk, as the tall blonde went to sweat a bit more. "B-because your idiotic hearts tell me so! If you think you are going to try and pull a fast one on me, you got another thing coming!" She hissed, before dodging a few fists that were directed at her.

"Do you really want to pick a fight with me, the one that can read your hearts?..." Mary growled, before her usual blue eyes went to turn into a familiar pink. 

"W-wait, that's Marie!" Luffy gasped, a bit startled by the sight of it changing right before him, as "Marie" went to smirk, and shake her head. "Oh, no. I am just going to use her beautiful strength real quick to teach your hollow head a lesson!" She giggled, before going to grab tightly to his still stretched out arm, and make a sweeping motion. 

"Invert."

At just the mutter of a word, his arm came right back to him, with his fist still clenched, as he was forced to punch himself square in the face. 

"LUFFY!" 

Luffy groaned a bit, before going to jump right back up, and wipe his now bloody nose, a mad smirk now present on his face, as he glared at her.