You ain't convincing me...

Wait a minute... say what now?

'Did that guy just say that I am Law's girl?! And why is Law going along with this?!' I thought, before becoming even more flustered when he went to kiss my temple.

'Ok, that just happened.' I blinked, taking this bizarre situation in, before recalling the events that conspired earlier.

'I-I still can't believe my ears... some information about the void century... I-I don't know how to respond to this..' I thought shakily, since any information from that time is heavily buried by the WG. In fact, their desire to bury it is so strong that they destroyed Ohara out of fear for them finding out about it, as well as make Robin's life utter hell! A-and now me and the young lad who can't keep his mouth shut worth a damn know about this sensitive information...

'But by the look on his face, I would guess that even someone as dense as him would know how dangerous that tad bit of info is.' I hummed, since he wasn't even speaking coherently, as a nurse tried to make him snap out of it fully.

"Give him meat, that should help bring him back to speed." I suggested to the nurse, who went to look at me confused, before going to run off to get some. The weird guy who mistaken me for Law's girlfriend went to laugh in response. "Wow, you even know how to make your boyfriend's brother feel better! Marry her, chief, she's a keeper!" He chuckled to Law, who went to let out a awkward laugh in response. "Y-yeah, it's in the works!" He laughed hoarsely, as I went to give him a look, that screamed out 'what the heck is going on here?'. However, the weird guy that was with us went to ask that question of me and Luffy. "O-oh, uh, we just had a little scare! We're big scaredy cats, you see!" I waved my hand off to him, before sighing internally. 'That for sure was no little scare, but we can talk specifics later.'

"M'lord, the sniper king wishes to see you!" A servant told the weird guy, who went to raise a brow in question to that, as did I. 'Usopp knows we're here?..' I questioned, as Luffy snapped out of it fully at hearing that name. "The sniper king is here?!" He asked, excitedly, as the servant nodded with a nervous sweat. "Yeah, he's here..." He answered, as this lord guy went to turn to Luffy. "I can introduce you all to him, if you'd like. I don't think he would mind at all!" He chirped happily, as Luffy went to nod. "Yeah, show us to him! I actually met him before, and he's super cool!" He chirped, as the lord guy went to blink curiously at that. "Really? Huh, he never told me of anyone matching your description... Well, we should all meet him and end all this speculation ourselves, wouldn't you agree?" He questioned us with a bright smile, as Luffy went to nod happily, while I was just confused, as the nurse came back with the meat, that Luffy went to instantly eat up like a piranha on a feeding frenzy; just without the sharp teeth.

"Come follow me, then." The servant told us, as the quad of us went to follow him into an extravagant hall, in which the walls had more guns lined up on it than the military. "Oh woooowww! Look at all this stuff!" Luffy gasped in awe, as Law kept me close to him, eyeing the area warily. 'Uh oh, is he detecting some danger afoot?..' I thought, hoping that he wasn't, since the run in with Marie tired me out for the rest of the day. I'd say life, but I don't think life would give me a break for something like that, since that's just how life likes to play, unfortunately.

"Good day, Hunter! Who are these people you have brought with you today? I don't recognize them..." A man that was polishing a very shiny rifle asked, as the guy besides us, now confirmed to be a guy named Hunter, went to grin happily at him. "Sniper king, this is some tourists visiting sniper island!" He told him, as I saw Luffy look at him like a fan looks at their favorite celebrity. "W-we're actually on sniper island?! That's so cool!!" He chirped, before becoming more stoked at seeing who this sniper king in question was.