In the eye of the leopard

"Nice to see you again, (y/n). Shall we pick up where we last left off?" 

I felt my throat go as dry as the Sahara desert at having to see him again. After all, the last time we were face to face... was a scary experience, to say the least. 

"I honestly prefer if we didn't." I answered truthfully, as he went to simply give me a twisted smirk in response. "That was a rhetorical question. Regardless of your answer, you are going to stay with us, whether you want to or not. Circumstances have changed, you see." He grinned wickedly to me. I noticed Kaku from the corner of my eye, who went to give me an apologetic look, before turning his head away, and pulling down the brim of his hat to cover his eyes. This alerted me that wherever this conversation was going, it was going to be in a very terrible direction, which got me sweating bullets. 

"You are to be under my care as of right now. It seems Kaku was not adequate enough to watch you, even for a split second-" He grumbled lowly, going to give the strawberry blond a look that could kill, as Kaku continued to look off in another direction. I sort of felt bad for the guy, since no one could of predicted Luffy just popping in like that. 

"So, now that Blueno has brought you to me, you are to be with me at all times; that's the order." Lucci informed me, as I felt dread at the thought of being with this guy for that long. "There is a great many things that I was permitted to do to you if you act up, but if you cooperate and do not put up a fight, then I am willing to be flexible. The decision, however, is entirely up to you. Attempt to flee now, and suffer the consequences, or be wise about this and play along, just like you're suppose to, (y/n).... So, what's it going to be?" He asked me with a smile that could only be described as evil. The look he was giving me was so unnerving, that I couldn't help but feel my body shake in fear, even when I tried my best to keep my nerves intact. 

I felt like a little rabbit being cornered by the leopard, with no place to go or run off to. If I tried and used my dissipating move, they'd try and throw one of those weird seastone bombs things at me, which will return me back to my normal form, so that won't work. They also are clearly faster than me, so outrunning them is out of the question, too. Unfortunately, as much as I hated this, I had to go along with it... at least for now, until I can figure out a way out of this mess! 

"Y-you have my cooperation, Lucci..." I managed to spit out, as his smirk widened at that. "Good. I am glad that you are reasonable about this, (y/n); it'd make our time together that much more easier." He informed me, before digging out from his pant pockets a pair of hand cuffs, that he then handed off to Kalifa. "Take these back, I don't think they would be necessary." He informed her, as she nodded. "Understood." She replied, as I went to nervously gulp. He then got up from the chair he was sitting on, before going to do a familiar hold on my wrist, just like the first time we 'met'. 

"Come with me, (y/n)." He ordered me, as I was forced to follow him to who-knows-where. After all, I didn't recognize this place at all. It looked different from the building from that WG island, so my only possible ally, Rosinante, was out of the picture. 'Well, ain't this fantastic.' I thought sarcastically, before we then ended up in some room, which I didn't expect to blow me away as much as it did, but I couldn't help that it did.