In my feelings

(A/N); obvious joke is obvious, and more of them are to come. Do I have any regrets? No. Now, let's have fun, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, just like last time, I felt my body crash on something, but instead of a bench, it was water. "This is not the way I was hoping to wash up..." I murmured, as I brushed the hair out of my eyes, to see a shocked X Drake look at me, completely flabbergasted.

"Uh... hi..."

'Screw you and everything you stand for, Maree! Wait, Maree?-'

"Hello..." He murmured to me, still looking at me, shocked. It appeared my unfortunate self went to teleport just at the moment he was taking a hot bath.

"Yeah... I will be taking my leave now... sorry for intruding, a jerk made me be here..." I apologized, making sure to only keep eye contact on those glorious blue eyes- really, what's up with guys in this world having such gorgeous eyes?

A-anyways, I am getting beside myself! I need to get out of here, this was getting too weird!

I went to quickly, despite being drenched to the core, exit the bath, before making my way to the door, where I was met with some members of his crew, who looked just as shocked as their captain to see me. "So..."

...

Not wanting to risk the move of pissing anyone off, I decided to just forfeit while I was ahead, since if I tried to fight these guys off, that would of just made their captain angry, and I rather not have to fight a freakin DINOSAUR, thank you ve...

Not wanting to risk the move of pissing anyone off, I decided to just forfeit while I was ahead, since if I tried to fight these guys off, that would of just made their captain angry, and I rather not have to fight a freakin DINOSAUR, thank you very much.

Not so long after, Drake exited his bath, now fully dressed, while I was busy catching a cold, since my clothes were now icy cold from being drenched from the water. "Captain, we captured the pixie!" One of the crew mates chirped happily, while I was busy having a sneeze, as he nodded slowly at that. "I see... this was far easier than I anticipated..." He murmured, before turning to two of the crew members on standby. "Watch the door." He ordered, before going to look at me.

"You are going to catch a cold if you stay like that; get clean and change into something dry." He told me, as I went to sniffle. "Unfortunately, I think I already caught a cold..." I said nasally, before going to do that anyways, since I was initially suppose to be washing up, to begin with.

As I entered the bathroom, I went to slip off the dirty clothes, and go and dip my body in a hot tub, sighing in bliss at the feeling. "Ah~ This feels good~" I purred, going to bury my body in the water, as I almost forgot for a second where I was.

'Oh yeah... we are now stuck with Drake... sweet...' I sighed to myself, before going to get a bar of soap, and wash down my body.

(3rd POV)