My honey

(A/N); Here is the most prominent one! Throughout this chapter, there is going to be lots of references/mentions to this one song, just because it's so befitting of the current mood for our fellow coalition members. (And because I can totally see Brook singing and playing to this song). Plus im a big atmospheric-head, so yeah, if ya want, here it is; 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"L-luffy, I know you're very passionate about getting (y/n) back, but that crazy woman is incredibly dangerous and unpredictable! You didn't forget what happened back at Yuina, did you? She was even able to freeze you up! You, the strongest one we got!" Nami explained to him, trying to get him to not do something too rash. They had to think up a plan, before taking the next step! 

"It was only for a few seconds... and if I prepare for it this time, she wouldn't be able to hold me down..." He murmured, before going to crack his knuckles, looking extremely pissed off. 

"Don't be foolish, strawhat. Do you really think someone as conniving as her would try and take us all down herself? She must have some allies or something to help back her up." Drake huffed, also looking quite pissed, as Luffy growled. 

"I-I don't care if she has the whole world against us! She is the reason (y/n) left, and I won't forgive her for doing this to her!" He yelled out, as Katakuri, who was just as furious as the much shorter male, went to agree with his words. "I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying, strawhat, but some valid points are being made. " He sighed, as he watched the sailboat grow smaller and smaller in the horizon. The sight pained him deeply, but he hid it very well, under his usual scowl and scarf.

"The reason (y/n) left was because she was afraid of us getting hurt because of her... trying to force her to come back now won't do us any good. What we need to do now is come up with a plan to eliminate what haunts her, and the only way to do that is to formulate a plan to get rid of Mary for good." He stated matter-of-factly, his tone dripping with hate at the very mention of Mary's name. How could one woman stir up so much trouble? 

"B-but how would we even be able to do that? I-I mean, don't get me wrong, our coalition is pretty strong, but with that creepy lady's blood powers, we can't even get anywhere near her!" Usopp explained, as Kid shuddered at the thought of having to see her again. Just seeing her sisters weirded him out, but to see CQ again... 

"We won't succeed with this course of action." Hawkins said abruptly, looking more stern than ever. Usually his face held no emotion, but this time, it held what resembled... pain. 

"W-what the hell do you mean, magician guy?!" Luffy questioned him, as Hawkins went to glare at him. "I mean that we have a 0% chance in successfully getting rid of Mary. If we proceed on the offensive, I see a 98% chance of all of us dying in the onslaught. If we try and go against those odds, then (y/n)'s departure would be for nothing!" He bluntly stated, his tone the most angriest it ever been. Hawkins wasn't the type to ever lose his cool, it just wasn't in his nature, so for the other members of the coalition to see him freaking out like this just made everybody even more alarmed. 

"A-A 98% percent chance of death?!" Chopper squeaked in fear, along with a panicked Usopp and Brook. "T-that woman is terrifyinngg!!!" Brook sang out in a panic, as Usopp was sobbing. "T-this has to be a bad dream.... i-it just has to be!..."