Marco but no polo

(A/N); I found another gem in my recommended today, so here, have a practical love song from the POV of a disconcerted reader to our favorite mythical bird man!~

The gauntlet gets more hectic, mwa ha ha, and I have no regrets!~

But anyways, enjoy the story!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marco's POV)

"Is this really (y/n)-yoi?!" I questioned in disbelief, as Ace nodded. "Y-yeah, that's her, but how the heck did she end up like this?" He asked, seeming just as confused as me, as I went into doctor mode, going to perform a thorough examination of her.

Her body seemed to have no injuries, at least outwardly, but her (e/c) eyes were out of focus, going to roll lazily around, as I went to frown at that sight. "She seems to be in a state of confusion, right now. I would guess that someone or something knocked her out, most likely unsuspectingly." I deduced, as the (h/c) girl went to stir a bit in my arms, before going to look at me with unfocused eyes. "What a handsome pineapple!~" She purred out in a daze, before going to do a move I didn't expect her to do, which was playfully nibble my cheek!

"M-marco!" Ace gasped, not believing what he just saw, while (y/n) went to mumble something in response. "Polo..." She murmured, before going to hold my face.

"Why do birds... suddenly appear... every time... you arre neaaaaar?.." She sung out like a drunken sailor, as I couldn't help but hold back a snicker. You know, she was kind of cute in this confused state. However, my duty as a doctor came first.

"Ace-yoi, go grab me an ice pack and some water. It should help her recover more quickly." I ordered him, as he went to nod, before giving me a suspicious look, and heading off; what was that for?...

"How old are you, mister?" She questioned me, as I went to chuckle in response. "How old do you think I am?" I asked, tilting my head, as she went to huff in response. "Um... I dunno.." She shrugged, before giggling. "Buuuuuut, you're quite the good looking pineapple! Pretty... blond spikes..." She mumbled out, as I then noticed a big bump go to form on her head. "Bingo... so you were smacked very hard in the head, causing you to be in a state of confusion, and with the trajectory-" "Y-you're losing me, blondie... just sing along with me to spongebob squarepants..." She murmured, as I went to sigh. "..Temporary symptoms may include giddiness, headaches, irrational behavior-" "You talk too much..." She jumbled out, before going to hold her head. "Ow... f-fuck, that hurts..." She whined, as Ace returned with what I asked for.

"Well, what did you know? I am apparently psychic like Hawkins... yay...." Ace said in false joy, his tone dripping in sarcasm, before I went to hold the ice pack on the bump that had formed on her head. "Drink this water, it will help." I told her softly, as she went to take the cup, before giving me a very peculiar look.

(Your POV)

Was my eyes playing tricks on me or what? Was I really seeing who I was seeing?...

"I-is that really you?..." I managed to get out, though I was in extreme pain, for some reason. Who did this to me, again?.... Or was this an accident?....

"What do you mean, yoi?" The blond guy in front of me asked, looking vaguely familiar to me.

"W-wait a minute... I know you!" I chirped enthusiastically, as he rose his brows in surprise at that. "You do?" I went to nod at him. "Yeah, I do!..." I giggled, before suddenly, the train left without me.