Ship of fools

(A/N); IMPORTANT NOTICE; Since things have gotten quite.. hectic for me, and would probably be like that for.. I don't even know how long, I just want to say with regards to all the chapters I have written thus far (like 80 something chapters... wow...), it's quite understandable that it's a lot of info, and that going forward, it's going to be kind of difficult to give every single guy their fair share without it being forced. So, to combat this, Ima leave it to you lovely readers, since this story is dedicated to all of you. If you want some chapters dedicated to you and your guy, just tell me and I'll see how I can work it out! That's not to mean that I won't stop giving moments with you and your guy regardless, but it's just easier on me, and good for you, if you let me know who you want more romantic moments with. I really try my best to give every guy their shot in this story, but due to the amount of... everything, really, that I have to deal with now, I am going to try to appease yall and make my life less hectic by going with this method. If you feel your guy doesn't get enough moments, let me know so I can fix that! I want to give both the fan favorites and underdogs their fair share according to what you guys want! Thanks for reading this notice, and without further ado, the story!~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OI, LUFFY!" I heard a certain swordsman yell, as I saw the rest of our gang be at this port here that looked perfect for our escape.

"Hey, it's Zoro!" Luffy grinned, before we ran to our group. 

"W-we need to get going, the marines are on our tails!" Usopp informed us with a frown, as Nami seemed to be scolding Sanji for something. 

"You idiot, get me up higher!" She ordered him harshly, as he simply went to nod lovesickly, despite being called an idiot by Nami. "Aye aye, Nami-swaaann!~" He chuckled, before she turned to everyone else. "Everybody, hop onto this ship! We're leaving before any of those kidnapper creeps or the marines can find us!" She commanded, as everybody didn't need to be told twice, as Luffy was laughing the whole way there. 

"Wow, I haven't dealt with so much dysfunction in one setting in a long time!" I heard Shanks laugh, as Luffy turned curiously to him. "Really? How long ago was it?" He asked casually, as Shanks ran a hand through his red hair. "Eh, since two weeks ago." He nonchalantly replied, as naturally, everyone with some sense went to look at him strangely at that response. "THAT'S NOT LONG AT AAALLLL!" They said in unison, just as Nami started to bark out more orders. 

"Let up the anchor, let down the sail, turn this ship to starboard, and secure the poopdeck!" She told everybody, as everybody scurried around like ants to get this task done. My head was spinning too much to laugh immaturely at the very serious use of the word 'poopdeck'. 

Surprisingly, this was all done swiftly and smoothly without interruption, and before I knew it, we were now back in open sea. 

"Ah... I feel in control of myself now..." Nami sighed happily, as I realized that I didn't feel as wonky anymore. However, my powers; were also okay?...

"Wait, I thought you said they were taken away?" I questioned a certain blondie, who simply went to fetch something in his shirt pocket instead. 

"I apologize, (y/n), but I had to do a bit of misdirection myself." He told me with a SMILE. NOW WAIT- 

"I still stand by my point, that the girl with the top hat is indeed an amateur." He continued to grin, before revealing my voodoo doll, before placing a chaste kiss on it, that I very clearly felt. How in the HELL did he DO that?! 

"Well, that makes things a lot easier for us. Now all we got to do is-" Nami chirped, before faltering. 

She then went to get from her back pocket a series of maps, going to look at every one of them intensely, before smiling. "Aha, I got it! We're going to stay on this path for a while. Then, I'll tell you guys what to do next when the time comes." She grinned, as some of the group looked disapprovingly at her. 

Now out of Nami carrying duty, our fellow blond chef went to check the kitchen of this ship we just stole. "There's hardly anything in here, Im afraid. Since we're quite the big group, we'd need a whole lot more food to sustain ourselves." He smoked, as Luffy looked like somebody just told him that meat went extinct. "N-no, we need more food!" He whined, despite having eaten not so long ago, as he then went to fish for a fishing pole. "We need to start fishing! Whose with me?!" He turned to our group, as Usopp and Chopper went to naturally raise their hands. 

"Also low on medical supplies as well. Try not to get sick or injured, everybody." Marco dryly chuckled, as I went to sigh. Is it too late to turn back and steal a ship that's actually properly stocked? 

"Feeling better now that we are away from that island?" Sabo questioned me, as I went to shiver a bit at how close he was to me. How could I freakin' forget that I was being carried by him? I really should stop asking questions, and just go with this craziness... again.

"Yeah, I think I can walk now." I told him, as he went to gently prop me up, so I was standing again. As soon as I was back on my own two feet, I realized that KATAKURI out of all people was having an argument now with Nami. Of course, it looked funny as heck because of the height difference, but what were they even fighting about?...

"Fine then, I will not help anyone out. Take my deal, or leave it." He told her with a huff, going to fold his burly arms, as she went to frown deeply at him. "You are apart of this coalition, and when you are apart of this coalition, you abide by OUR rules, not your own little rules that you had set up!" She hissed, as he then turned his gaze towards me. 

"(Y/n), wouldn't you rather be on a better ship than this one? I've been trying to contact Brulee for a while, but she must be away right now." He informed me, as I nodded. "Yeah, preferably one with actual stock in it." I smiled weakly, as Nami shook her head at me. "Don't engage with him, (y/n)!" She ordered me, as I placed my hand on my hip. "Uh, are you my mother? I don't think you are!" 

"Everybody, calm doowwnn. Everything is going to be fine!" Shanks tried to ensure, despite seeming on the verge of chuckling. Okay, I can't help but question everything... how old was HE? 

"I am going to join in to fish too, Luffy!" He announced with a childish grin, as Luffy cheered, while everybody else continued to look at him in disbelief. 

"I-is that really THE red-haired Shanks?.. He's so... goofy!..." Nami sighed, as I went to fold my arms. 

"He accidentally made somebody eat a devil fruit once." I informed her, as everybody went to then look at me puzzled, while Shanks went to scratch his head. "Did I?... Hm, I don't seem to really recall.." He hummed, as I shook my head. "So much for old comrades..." 

"No matter how many times I hear it, I can't help but be perplexed by your ability to recall information that should be impossible for you to know!" Rosinante pointed out to me, as I tried to cooly move away from this line of conversation. Things would get really awkward real fast if they knew the truth... 

But... what even WAS the truth? That weird vision I had about apparently being some princess, or the more logical one? Soo many questtionnss... 

"I got one!" Luffy chortled, as he then reeled in a pipsqueak of a fish. "Aw, but it's so small.." He frowned, before grinning mischievously at an idea. "Oh, I know! I'll use this one as bait!" He chuckled darkly, as I could practically see the fear in the poor little fish's eyes. I like how despite how powerful everyone else, it felt like we were all newbies all over again. 

"Oi, don't try and lure in any sea kings here, you hear me? This ship looks like it could barely handle too big a blow!" Franky warned his captain, who was clearly not listening. "HEY, DON'T YOU HEAR ME?!" 

"So Shanks, what do you think about (y/n)?" Luffy questioned the redhead, who went to give me a quick glance, before smiling. "I think she's a nice young lady." He grinned, as Luffy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, (y/n) can also be very funny at times, shishishi!" He giggled, as I decided to simply take a sit on the steps of the ship, just taking in this situation. Okay, we were able to escape, which was a good thing, but now another dilemma lingers... 

...When will we have to face Mary and Blackbeard again?...