He puts the "coal" in "coalition"

It took quite a bit of words to convince the good doctors to let me leave this bed that I had grown too accustomed to, before I was able to head outside,  and go to see my fellow mates. They were bandaged up too, but theirs bandages weren't as big as mine, but there were several wrapped around their bodies, which made me gasp at realizing something. 'So they were shot at... unbelievable...' I frowned, not liking that at all, as I went to approach Luffy, who smiled brightly at me. "Hey, you're up (y/n)!" He then went to let out a guttural laugh. "Take that, mean blonde lady! Our (y/n) toughed it out like I knew she would!" He cackled, as the rest of the crew went to all greet me, as I went to give them all a look over. 

"How are you guys acting like you weren't shot multiple times over? I just only got a near shot experience, and that hurt like hell!" I waved my arms worriedly, as Luffy went to give me a smile. "We are all super tough, so it was nothing, shishishi." He explained, as Ace and Sabo went to both hit him on the head. "That's not just it, you moron! Kid also helped us out a lot! At the rate they were shooting at us, we were going to end up as swiss cheese if it wasn't for his help!" Ace told him, as Luffy nodded. "Y-yeah, what Ace said..." 

"Of course, the poor guy could only do so much with Kizaru around. He was the most problematic, but we all did our best." Sabo sighed, as I went to look around, to see that the fellow redhead wasn't present. 

"Speaking of which... where did he go?" I asked, as Ace went to give me a smile. "He went back to his ship for now. Said he had some project to work on, but I think he just was feeling awkward from the whole situation. After all, the kid pirates aren't usually known for their charity work, heh heh." He chuckled, as I folded my arms. "True... this is all just too weird..." 

"Speaking of charity work, any of you guys know where Hawkins is at?" I questioned, as the brothers went to scratch their heads. "The magician guy? He's suppose to be in the guest room here." Ace murmured, before giving me a peculiar look. "Thinking to thank him?" He asked, as I nodded. "You know, he's a bit of a weirdo, so I'd tread lightly on the niceness." He told me, as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah..." I murmured, before making my way there. "Im just glad you guys are doing alright." 

I then found myself at said guest room, going to open the door softly, to see Hawkins, who to my surprise, was up and patching up what looked to be a voodoo doll. 

"Greetings, (y/n). You look in high spirits, despite your injuries." He told me, without looking up from his work, as I nodded. "Yeaahh... but what about you? How are you so casually stitching up a voodoo doll?" I questioned, more out of curiosity than disbelief, as he continued his work without ever looking at me. 

"The injuries I have sustained were not at the same potential fatality percentage as yours, even if it looked like it could be." He simply said, as he continued to stitch the oddly cute little thing up, with such precision and careful hands. 

"You know, those little dolls of your's are kinda cute." I commented, as I saw him grow a bit tense at that. "....Their appearance are of no important matter. What matters is their function." He went to reply coolly back, before I mentally sighed. 'And I thought Law was hard to give compliments to!' 

"You saved my life...thank you..." I bowed my head in respect, as that caused him to stop his work for a second, before proceeding. "The future I foresee cannot occur without you, so I had to decrease your probability of death to 20%." 

"Wait.... these fortunes can be fixed?" I questioned, as he tilted his head a bit. "I wouldn't say 'fixed' so much as they change when the circumstances do. If a circumstance is changed, then the stats will naturally reflect that change." He explained, as I nodded. "Yeah, that does make sense..." 

I then went to shake my head. "Wait, what is this future that you foresee?" I questioned, curious at what he meant, as he went to shake his head, still continuing to not even make eye contact with me. "That I cannot tell you." He told me flat out, as I pouted. "C'mon, not even a hint?" I whined, as he finished stitching up one voodoo doll, before proceeding to now work on another. 

"No, not even a hint. Don't ask me again." He frowned, as I went to fold my arms at that. 'Dang, this dude is as tough as nails!' I thought, before going to see the now newly stitched up voodoo doll, and go to smirk. 

'I wonder...' I pondered, before reaching my hand to said doll, before it was slapped away by Hawkins. "That doll is not a toy." He told me, as I continued to pout. "You really are no fun, you know that?" I whined, before I went to quickly snatch it before he could react, as his eyes were now looking at me... and his face seemed to have broke in a slight sweat?...

"Give that back to me, (y/n), now." He ordered, as I deeply considered that option. However, it seemed someone else was going to make the decision for me, surprisingly enough. 

The doll in my hands started to actually move, and tilt it's bobble head up to look at me, before going to look down, and snuggle into my hands. 

"Awww.~ This is so cute!" I giggled, as Hawkins went to at that moment snatch it back from me, before going to glare at the doll in question. "I told you not to react to her!" He scolded the doll, as it returned to being still, as I frowned at that. 

"Hey, what was that for? The little cutie was just showing some affection!" I crossed my arms, as he simply went to continue his handiwork. 

"The 'little cutie' is a voodoo doll, and should act like it..." He murmured, seeming almost embarrassed, though it was hard to tell, what with his default look being serious. 

"Anyways, I would kindly request your absence right now; I wish to be alone." He murmured, as I sighed at that. "Fine, fine, I am going to be out of your hair... just wanted to check up on you, and give you my thanks!" I told him, before leaving the room. When I closed it, I could of sworn I heard a sigh from the other side. 

"Hey guys, did you know that those little voodoo dolls of Hawkins could actually move?" I questioned the group as we all were gathered around for dinner time, as I noticed some of our supernova compadres nod in response. "Yeah, I don't see why they couldn't." Law shrugged, as I went to take another bite from my meal. "One of them came to life for a second, and actually went to snuggle my hands; it was one of the cutest things ever!" I giggled, as I then noticed those fellow supernovas almost go to choke on their foods, before going to bang the table with laughter. "W-what's so funny?" I asked softly, my cheeks going to burn in embarrassment, as Drake shook his head towards me. 

"Looks like somebody has feelings after all!" He cackled, as Law tried to hold his snickers in. "Those voodoo dolls are a reflection of their owner, (y/n)-ya! They are apart of Hawkins-ya!" He chuckled, as I went to then blush at that thought. "R-really? So, that explains it..." I murmured, growing timid, as Drake went to shake his head. 

"I didn't even think he was capable of feeling anything!" He chortled, as I went to look at him with raised brows. "Says you, mister 'I-am-always-frowning!'" I pointed out, as he stopped laughing at that, going to blush in embarrassment as he folded his arms. "I don't always frown!" He frowned, as I held my face. "You are literally frowning right now!" I pointed out, as Law continued to laugh, which caused me to direct my attention to him. 

"Hey, you aren't any better, so I wouldn't be laughing so much if I were you!" I told him, as he also went to react in a similar fashion to Drake, as Luffy was the one to have the last laugh.  

"You're one of the funniest people ever, (y/n)!"