Not so fast

"Okay, everyone! Who agrees that it is a bad idea to have this guy back in our group?" Usopp asked the rest of the group, as everybody raised their hands, which made me sigh. This should of been what I was expecting, what with the whole drama that occurred some time ago. Especially after the run in with the marines and Mary, I guess everybody's on edge.

"Sorry (y/n), but we can't accept this guy back into the coalition! It's just too risky! He might try and make you marry him again!" Usopp waved to me, as Nami nodded. "I agree! Besides, it's not like we need any more members; we are fine with the people we have." She declared confidently, as Katakuri went to simply sigh in response.

"Look, what else can I say but 'sorry'? If there is a way that I can prove that I won't do something like that again to all, then I'll take it!" He told them, as I noticed Robin at that moment have a very peculiar grin on her face, which made me very wary.

"Hmm... is that so? So, what if for example," She then went to appear a series of hands near me, that picked me up, and chucked me over to Law, who obviously didn't see this coming, what with his wide, gray eyes.

"What the hell?!" Law barked at Robin, as I crashed into him, causing us both to lay flat on the floor.

"(Y/n) was to hang out more with the good surgeon? Would you react to that?" She questioned, looking at his face expectantly, as I noticed that his brow went to twitch slightly at that. "No." He bluntly stated, as her smile widened more at that. "Is that so? Well," She then flicked her head towards Law.

"What if I were to tell you that the good surgeon was secretly infatuated with her? Would you react then?" She asked, almost egging him on, as I saw Katakuri visibly flinch at the idea. "N-no." He went to say again, as Law went to glare daggers her way, his cheeks burning a vibrant crimson. "T-the hell are you trying to pull?!"

"But what if (y/n) felt the same way towards him? Or towards any of the other gentlemen on board? What if she started actually dating one of them? How would you react then?" She questioned, as I saw Katakuri try and keep himself composed. "S-she wouldn't do that.." He murmured more to himself than to her, as her smirk grew. "And how do you know? Are you her? Maybe the reason she didn't accept marrying you is because she already has another man in mind-" "Please stop."

Despite his stern tone, I could tell that Katakuri was about to break down at her words. "Robin, what are you doing? Stop-" Luffy questioned, not getting what she was trying to pull, before Zoro stopped him. "No, let her continue..." He simply muttered, as Luffy went to blink at the swordsman curiously, before folding his arms, and keeping put.

Robin went to simply smile sadly at his response. "If you want us to believe you genuinely would not cause this coalition any further conflict, you are going to have to come to terms with the possibility that the man that (y/n) may love... could potentially not be you."

"You are asking me to compromise my love for her... and that is just one thing I can't do... I will continue to fight for her heart, but I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do.." He told her sternly, as she hummed in response to that.

"I could understand that, but you will have to prove that you can keep some form of civility in this matter." She then held her chin in thought. "And I think there is no better test than for her to have to be with somebody for a duration of time. Whatever the person says or does, you can't threaten them or claim (y/n) is only reserved for you. You have to be mindful on how she feels, even if it might hurt for you to do." She told him in a no-nonsense fashion, which he seemed to have accepted. "Of course..." He murmured, seeming to be in agreement to this plan, albeit very begrudgingly.

"Surgeon, you are the first one on (y/n) watch." Robin smiled, as Law continued to look at her in disbelief, not believing this crazy situation, before he went to huff in response. "Just so you know, I am just as every bit lost in this mess as you are, (y/n)-ya." He told me, going to help me up from the floor, as I went to simply chuckle in response. "I don't know, I kind of like this plan of Robin's! It means I can mess with you all without you guys attempting to squirm away..." I cackled, as Law went to nervously sweat at my response. "Oh no..."

I currently was now hanging out with Law in his study. Apparently he was looking for some old book for his studies or something, I wasn't really paying attention to the specifics. I was more busy trying to think up what I could say to really rattle him.

"Did you know... that you and Kuma wear the same kind of pants?..." I told him, my mind really in the gutter, as he simply went to huff in response. "What can I say? My fashion just catches on." He mumbled to me, before continuing his search. Now that I think about it...

"Wait a minute, are you trying to evade from me?" I questioned him, as he almost dropped the pile of books he was looking through in some sort of panic. "Evade? I have no idea what you are talking about, (y/n)-ya." He smiled to me, though it seemed creepy how joyful it was.

"The first hint was that horrifying grin, you know." I folded my arms, as he quickly turned his head away. "Now that I am really thinking about it, you been acting especially funny ever since that one day I couldn't remember. Did something happen between us to cause that? Because if it did, and it was a bad thing, then I apologize. But, if it was a good thing that you're just embarrassed about, then I meant what I said, and or did." I told him, as he seemed to take a deep breath at that, before going to look very seriously at me.

"Do you find me sexy?"

"Say what?" I questioned, since what he just asked me came completely from left field. He isn't egotistical like say Kid, so that question couldn't possibly just be him brushing his own ego. By the very serious look he was giving me, I knew that he wasn't kidding around, either.

"I plead the 5th."

"I am being serious, (y/n). Do you find me sexy?"

At him dropping the "ya", I knew that he really wanted an answer. Dammit, and I thought I was the one that was going to make him embarrassed, not the other way around!

"U-uh... you won't hold my answer against me, right?"

"Not sure."

"Great."

I then went to sigh.

"Yes, I do find you sexy.... b-but that's strictly from an objective standpoint!" I waved my hands, trying to make it less awkward. "I-I mean, you're really tall, built like a tank, have a really nice face, husky voice-" I then stopped myself before I made myself out to be any more of a buffoon, as I saw Law blush at my words. "Is that so?.." He sighed, before going to take one step towards me, as my mind shifted to damage control mode.

"Well, I can say that it's mutual." He murmured lowly to me, going to look me right in my eyes, before I had to break that contact.

'AAAHHHH DON'T ACT LIKE THIS IT'S WEIRD!'

He then went to smirk at me, going to hold my chin, so I was forced to stay looking at him.

"But don't worry. Unlike Katakuri, I won't press you on that. Though I got to say, with that cute little expression on your face... it's making me want to." He purred seductively to me, as I tried my best to not make eye contact.

'AAAHHHH STOP IT STOP IT! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE SOCIALLY AWKWARD, DAMMIT!'

I heard him then let out a deep laugh, before pulling away.

"Who is evading who now, (y/n)-ya?"

"I hate you."

"Love you too."