3's a crowd, but 4 is no party

(A/N); Yes, I know; "what even is that thumbnail?" Welp, that's what I feel like right now, and finding befitting covers is hard. (T U T) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I stepped out from that room with Ace, I was instantly surrounded like I was some A-list celebrity. Since everybody was talking to me at once, I was only able to get bits and pieces of what some of them said. It seems the consensus is that they were worried about me, which was nice.   

"Marco said it was fine if I trained, so you guys know what that means." I told Sabo and Zoro, who went to smile, and nod at that. "It's always a pleasure to train with you, (y/n)!" Sabo grinned, as Ace went to raise a brow at that, for what reason, I was not so sure, as Usopp seemed to be holding back a snicker, as he stood with Luffy and Chopper. "Y-you know, (y/n)... ever since you been training with Zoro, he has been sleeping a lot less! You must really be magical!" He cracked up, not being able to hold the laughter in anymore, as Luffy and Chopper went to laugh along with him, as Zoro's usually tanned cheeks turned a bright pink at that, as he turned his head towards them, and glared at them with his good eye. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" 

I couldn't help but giggle along with those dorks, since their laughter was a bit contagious. "L-let's just go, guys!" Zoro growled lowly, clearly embarrassed, as he went to head up to the crow's nest, alongside me, Sabo, and Ace. Sabo noticed him tagging along, and went to blink a few times. "Wait a minute, why's-?" "He's on duty still." I explained, as the blond nodded at that, as we all then entered the crow's nest. 

"You know, I can't wait until it's my turn to watch you, (y/n). There is so much I wish to talk to you about in private!" Sabo grinned to me, as I folded my arms at that, as Ace continued to give him a peculiar look, a hand on his hip. "Oh, really? What is it that's so secret that you can't tell me in front of anybody else?" I asked him, as he chuckled a bit. "Well, it's not so much a secret as just wanting to spend time with you one-on-one! Kind of like a quiet tea time or something like that!" He smiled softly to me, as Ace now had both hands on his hips. 

"Is that so? Well, until its your turn, I am on (y/n) watch." Ace told him, as Sabo looked at him strangely. "What's up with you?" He questioned, as Ace shrugged. "Oh, nothing." He replied, though his tone was telling a different story. Seeming to not want to press the matter any further, Sabo went to shrug, and place his trusted hat down on a table, as well as take off his coat and shirt, going to very neatly place it on a chair. 

"Since when do you fight like that?" Ace questioned, as Sabo seemed to be fighting the urge to roll his eyes. "Due to your devil fruit, I guess you can't tell that it is quite hot in here." He informed him, as a small side of me went to sing at that. 'If it's hot for you, imagine me! Why are all the guys on this ship rocking awesome abs?!' 

"You know, now that you mention it... it is quite hot up here..." I murmured, going to fan my face, as Sabo went to say something to me, before being interjected by Ace. "As your guardian for the time being, any removal of your clothing shall not be permitted." He informed me, as the three of us went to sweat at that. "I-I wouldn't even think about doing such a thing!" I frowned to the freckled man, as he held his hands up. "Hey, I am just saying!" He protested, as Sabo and Zoro went to roll their eyes in unison. "You should change into something more comfortable, (y/n)! I will get us some drinks in the meantime to keep us all hydrated!" The blond grinned to me, as I nodded at that. "Okay, I won't be long!" I chirped, as I went to exit the crow's nest, and go to my room to change. 

(Zoro's POV) 

"Okay, something is going on, and I know it, so you might as well tell me." Sabo folded his arms towards Ace, going to look at him sternly, as Ace returned the look. "I'll tell you when you tell me what's going on! What's all this private talk, and being shirtless around her?" He questioned, as Sabo took a second to register what he just said, before groaning. "I see what is going on... you're pulling a Kataworry." That caused Ace to flare up, and I mean that literally. "Oi, control yourself." I told him, as he went to then simply settle with clenching his teeth. "No, I am not! I am simply doing the job that I was assigned to do, and I do not appreciate all this provocative behavior being directed at a young woman! First Marco, now you!" He grumbled with a childish huff, that reminded me of Luffy quite a bit. Then again, they were brothers, so that figures.