A way back home?...

Of course, with him saying such a statement, I naturally froze up. After all, how the hell would he out of everyone know how I could get back home?! "Y-you're lying, because it's impossible for you to know where my home is! If y-you knew-" "I wouldn't believe it? Oh, (y/n), I know way more about you than you could ever imagine. If anything, we are of similar worlds, wouldn't you say?" He smirked, as everybody else looked at me shocked, except for Luffy, who just looked pissed. "Shut up! You and (y/n) are nothing alike!" He barked, seeming ready to take another swing at him if he was pushed enough, as Doflamingo simply cackled. "Naive strawhat. It is still a wonder to me how you got this far." He chuckled, before going to stare at me with a knowing smirk. "So, do you understand now?" He smirked, as I shook my head. "Y-you don't know a damn thing about me; you're lying! I-it's just impossible!" I trembled, as he tilted his head at me, as if taking a softer approach. 

"Aw, don't be like that, (y/n). Look, you and I are looking to go to the same place, so if you come with me, we can go there together." He smiled, going to lend out his hand again, as Law went to step in front of me, a hand to his sword, while another was shielding me away. "Don't believe any of his lies, (y/n)-ya. If home is where you want to go, me or the strawhats can take you there." He told me firmly, as Luffy nodded. "Yeah, it's no problem at all, (y/n)! You don't need to listen to that stupid flamingo guy!" He huffed, as Doflamingo simply shook his head. "As if you fools could even reach this place in question. Especially you, you annoying little brat. Have you forgotten so soon our little fight?" He chuckled darkly, as Law simply gritted his teeth, going to give him the scariest glare I've ever seen. "Shut up. She is not going with you, not if I can help it." He growled lowly, as Luffy joined in. "Yeah! (y/n) is apart of my crew, so you will have to fight me to get her!" He barked, as I sighed. 'How they forget so soon.' I thought, but I was actually kind of happy to see them put themselves at stake for me. "G-guys..." I murmured, going to look at them both, as the rest of the crew seemed to be in agreement to what their captain said. 

"Aw, how touching. Too bad this isn't your call." Doflamingo snickered, before going to look back at me. "So, what do you say, (y/n)? If you come with me, then you'll be back home. If you go with them, well... I would say that would be the poorest choice, but it is all up to you now." He grinned at me, his hand still lent out, as I gulped nervously. 'It still doesn't make sense to me... if anybody would know how to get me back home, you would think it would be the WG guys, not Doffy... he must be lying his head off!' I tried to think logically, but there was still that nagging feeling inside me as well. 'But... what if he was telling the truth? What if by some bizarre way, he actually knew how to get me back to Earth?...' I thought, as I pondered what had happened thus far. As crazy as everything was going, it was actually, at least to an extent, fun... 

'But, do I really want to go back home so soon? I basically just got here! And according to that blond guy, the headband would bring what I most desired into fruition, which made me end up in the One Piece world! This could be a once and a lifetime opportunity! If Doffy is telling the truth, and he helps me get back home, it is very unlikely that I could return here again... do I really want to leave here now?...'  I pondered deeply, feeling very conflicted, as I thought on my journey thus far. 

I have met so many interesting people, whether they be good or bad, shared some crazy experiences thus far, got cozy with the golden child of the Charlotte family, am the most wanted person in this world, already have very good friends who would put themselves in harm's way to protect me... As hectic as it could be sometimes, it still was... fun

Back in the real world, I am stuck with actual responsibilities, crappy professors, stress- you know what, I think I made my decision. 

"I thank you for your very generous offer, Doflamingo, but I am happy just where I am." I smiled confidently to him, as he dropped his hand, seeming a bit disappointed. "Is that so? Well, you just got here, so I guess you wish to enjoy this world a little longer, I suppose... don't blame you, those morons can provide amusing at times, fufufu~" He chuckled, before shoving his hands in his pockets. "I guess I can accept this, for now at least. After all, it will not be a matter of if you want to go back home, but a matter of when you want to. Plus, it'd be much more satisfying for me if you come to me of your own accord." He snickered, before turning his back. "So, (y/n)... I will be waiting for you in Dressrosa. You will always be welcome to join the family." He smirked, before going to reach out a hand, and attach a string to a cloud, before going to leap out of here.