The pick-up games

After dinner time, the full on hostility from earlier returned. "Im not scared of any one of you. If you want to get your ass handed to you, then catch me outside; how about that?" Kid threatened, reminding me of someone, though I couldn't exactly put my finger on who, as the members of the Glare Guys took his fighting invitation, and went outside. The entire group was composed of Kid himself, Katakuri, Law, and Ace initially, but then it just grew in membership when Kid said another thing, as he went out of the room. 

"(Y/n) is going to be my girl, and I am going to prove it in this fight. A real man would fight to the death over what he wants, and not back out like some punk ass bitch." He stated, as my brows rose as high as they could, while the majority of the guys at that instantly went into killer mode. Speaking of which- said Killer wasn't here. As of late, he was to be in charge of wire tapping very important lines, which was a good thing, but also a bad thing, because Kid as of late had free reign to just be... well, Kid. 

This hostility was not new for them... but did this have to happen at dinner time?...

"I-I ask that you guys stop this nonsense at once! If you guys hurt each other because of me... I won't forgive you!!" I went to outright yell, again, attempting to stop this insanity, but despite my stern words, it seems as if the guys didn't even hear what I just said. 

'This is baadd... bad bad bad...' 

"H-hey Hawkins... you don't foresee anyone dying here, do you?..." I questioned the blond worriedly, who wasn't taking part in this insanity. "No. This is but a mere childish quarrel..." He explained, as Drake, who also wasn't taking part in this, went to sigh. "What did you do to them, (y/n)?" He questioned me, as I gawked at him. "What do you mean 'What did you do to them' ?! None of you guys ever heard me once  say from my mouth; 'Oh, sure, beat each other up to a pulp to prove your affection to me!~' , its stupid and dangerous!" I stomped my feet, as the two went to agree with me. Welp, at least they had enough sense to not engage in this stupidity. B-but then again, that's assuming they even liked me in that way... 

But wait a minute... what about that time with the dolls hugging up on me?

Or that time when I got kissed in the neck by a dinosaur?

'My head hurts...' I sighed, going to decide to lean against the wall. 

"They are acting like a bunch of little boys, wouldn't you agree, (y/n)-yoi?" Marco asked me with that typical lazy smile of his, as he went to slide right next to me. Honestly, if I wasn't so amused by his antics, I would probably be easily taken in by his charms; who knew the phoenix had such strong game?  

"Well, compared to how old you probably are, the majority of them most likely are little boys in comparison..." I replied back, as he chuckled at that, not even seeming bothered a bit by what I just said. Honestly, I wish I had his temperament; it'd be so amazing to be so nonchalant about everything. 

"Exactly my point! I am not like these little boys, you see. I'd treat you like the princess that you are." He flirted, going to hold one of my hands, as Hawkins was just chilling in the background, while Drake had his usual frown. 

"Chance of success.... 0%..." Hawkins said unexpectedly, which caused me to almost bust a rib in laughter, since it was totally unprecedented. Did he really just give the stats on Marco's chance of wooing me over with his lines? O-oh my goodness... this is too good!

"Basil Hawkins the magician, correct? I heard that your cards are never wrong!" Marco folded his arms, still as chill as ice, as he went to smirk at him. "That's quite the unfortunate statistic you got there... maybe if you switched gears, and went after another woman, you'd have a higher chance of success!" He roasted, as Hawkins, for the first time ever, looked quite irritated by his words. It was a whimsical sight to see, since he usually was so poker faced.