Wallow island, misery's paradise

The group has been ported in this little island for quite some time, since with the loss of (y/n), all drive in the group just completely dissipated into nothing. Despite them all being quite prominent pirates, nobody on the island really gave them any flack for it. 

"Miss, you are a part of that group of pirates that arrived here, right?" A man asked Robin, who was currently inspecting a book on the shelf. "Yes, is that a problem?" She questioned the man, as he shook his head. "Not at all. If anything, pirates are usually a normal sight here." He explained, as Robin quirked a brow at that. "Is that so? Is there any particular reason why?" She asked, as he nodded. "The seas around here are nicknamed the "Seas of Misfortune" by pirates. The reason they give it that name is because pirates often find that they lose something very important and dear to them around here. Despite the mild weather in these seas, something always manages to go horribly wrong for pirates who dare sail through it. Usually its their ships on the brink of sinking, mysteriously lost treasure, terminal illnesses, missing crew mates... I even heard a case of the crew's captain disappearing!" He huffed, as he went to drink a cup of tea that he had in hand. "I see..." Robin murmured, as she then placed the book she was checking out back in it's respectful place. 

"I saw a bit of your friends moping around the town... so I guess the curse of the seas was inflicted on you lot." He assumed, as she nodded softly, going to frown, as she hung her head. "Yes, I suppose... we lost a dear friend to the seas... we suspected she fell overboard, since she was suppose to be on a ship, but when we approached it, she was nowhere to be found..." She murmured lowly, as the man nodded. "My dearest condolences, miss. I am guessing this friend of yours was a devil fruit user?" He questioned, as she nodded. "Yes, she was..." 

"Ah, that explains it... you know what? Take as many books as you like; its on the house." He smiled to her, trying to cheer her up, as she blinked in surprise. "Oh, I couldn't possibly accept that! You have such a grand collection here." She pointed out, as he waved it off. "No, honestly, go ahead! Maybe some of these books can provide some comfort to your weary mind. After all, accommodating our guests is what we strive for on Wallow island." He smiled, as she hummed at that. "So that is what this island is called.... Wallow island..." She noted softly, as he then went to offer her a cup of tea as well. "Due to the high amount of pirates that trek these seas, this island's market is based on their business. Since they are usually feeling quite glum when they get here, we try our best to pick their spirits back up, or to simply give them their peace of mind. This island is also known as "Misery's paradise" because of the phenomenon with the Seas of Misfortune." He explained thoroughly, as he continued sipping his tea. 

"I thank you for your kindness and generosity, but I must really get going now." Robin bowed politely to him, as he went to bow back. "Of course! You're also always free to stop by here in the future!" He grinned, as she then bid him farewell as she left, going to now head towards a certain ship. As ordered by Luffy, everybody was to meet on the Thousand Sunny at a certain time, to discuss what the group was going to do heading forward. Luffy usually wasn't the serious type of captain, so when he ordered meetings and such like this, it meant that it was of grave importance. 

The tall female arrived on time, alongside the others, who also looked equally grim, with everybody looking very sickly, as Luffy stood in the middle, a clearly defined frown on his face. "As hard as it is... we must come to terms with the fact that (y/n) is gone, and she wouldn't be coming back." Luffy stated somberly, as some members went to hold back a sob at that. 

 "And I want everyone to know that this couldn't be helped. We didn't expect for this to happen at all. If (y/n) was here, she wouldn't want us to be so troubled because of her. In fact, the reason she left to begin with was because she thought that leaving the peace coalition meant that we would be safe from Mary." He explained dourly, before continuing on. 

"Now, you all are probably thinking what Im thinking... that our next course of action should be to find Mary, since she was the source of (y/n)'s worries to begin with. This should be our next course of action." He said, before going to hold up a finger. "But, we are not going to hurt her.... too bad, at least. In fact, we are going to make her track down (y/n)'s body, and bring her back to us. What will happen after that's completed..." He muttered, before he clenched his fist tightly. "...is something I am not quite sure of myself..." 

"How would Mary be able to do that though, with (y/n)'s heart no longer beating?..." Law asked grimly, as Ace went to fix his hat on himself. "Her abilities was able to save me... it wouldn't be too far off to believe she could do the same for (y/n)." He pointed out, as Katakuri went to speak up next. 

"I can be the one to restrain her... in fact, it'd be a pleasure..." He growled lowly, as Zoro hummed at that. "It's going to take all of us to take her down. With her ability to control our bodies, we would have to use our numbers to overwhelm her. If so many things are happening at once, she'll become disoriented, and then we could capture her and bring (y/n) back." He thought out, as Luffy seemed to be, as well as everyone else, in favor of that approach. 

"Sounds like a plan..." Luffy nodded, before turning towards everyone. "So, we are going to stock up, and then head out to the seas." He then tilted his head towards Nami. "Nami, did you take notes?" He asked, as she nodded. "Yes. I noted this island, as well as the area where we last seen (y/n)." She informed him, as he nodded yet again. "Alright... so, let's hurry it up, so we could get going to find Mary!" He barked out, as everyone nodded in agreement at that, going to stock up the ships, before getting ready to head out to sea again. 

"Ah, so that is her response, is it?... Huh, she's much more stupider than I thought..." A certain blonde giggled, as the bird that handed her the letter was trembling badly. 

"So, is she going to willingly join my crew?" A certain pirate captain asked, as she shook her head. "Unfortunately for you, no, but don't worry, I have something planned out that will draw her to you." She smiled wickedly, as he grinned with equal malice back at her. "Is that so?" She nodded. "Of course. Since she wants to be difficult, all we will have to do is capture her dear friends that she is trying so hard to protect, to reel her in like the slimy fish that she is." She then went to smile icily at the bird, who looked like it was going to explode in fear. "Tell me, little birdie... does her friends know about the others?" She questioned, as the bird quickly shook it's head. "Good, then this will be like taking candy from a baby." She cackled, before going to place her hands on her hips. 

"You're a man of darkness, correct? Then it would be very easy for you to take the light from behind their eyes, right?" She smirked, as the man cackled. "If it comes to that!" He then went to fold his arms. "Your little devil fruit is quite interesting... Are you sure that you don't want to join my crew?" He questioned, as she clicked her tongue. "I am undecided..." She hummed, before going to face the horizon again. "Anyways, I can sense some deep discord from that direction. I'd wager that's where we would find the strawhats and company." She pointed with a slender finger, as he nodded at that, still being all smiles. 

"Excellent. I can't wait to meet (y/n) in person." He chuckled, as she turned her head away from him fully, her expression turning stony. "I bet she can't wait, either..."