Utter madness

(A/N); shoutout to all yall that know the pain of writer's block. It's a real nuisance for sure ;3; 

Anywho, take this!~ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course; our strawhat wearing protagonist wasn't here. 

"We have to find him before he gets us caught!... If that is even possible..." Nami sighed, as Rosi, one of our newest members, went to awkwardly step up, looking like he was battling an internal war with himself. "Look, just because (y/n) has brought me with her, doesn't mean that I am okay with hanging out with a bunch of wanted pirates." He huffed, folding his arms, before he flicked his cigarette in annoyance. Honestly, no matter how many times I've seen it, serious Rosi would always be something that is just utterly unbelievable to me. It's probably because I know him as such a clumsy dork, though. 

"But, since I am bound to become wanted myself, I guess I have not much choice in the matter, huh?" He sighed, before going to light up his cigarette, before taking what seemed like a much-needed smoke. 

'I wonder if he and Sanji could become good friends... they're both dorky blonds that smoke...' My dumb mind wondered, before my rationality kicked in, and shushed that stupid thought away. We can think stupid stuff when we find Luffy, and find a way out of here! 

'Still left wondering about how old he and Marco is too, though...' Another stupid thought emerged, as I shook my head, trying to rid all this nonsense. 

"You okay there, (y/n)?" I heard a deep voice ask, as I frowned. "I don't think so..." I hung my head, before noticing who it was that asked me that, as well as who it was that was holding me right now.  

"Wait, you were the one who caught me, Zoro? Huh, you do have a soft spot after all..." I murmured as I looked up at the swordsman, who then turned into a mumbling mess, attempting to completely brush off my words in a very nonchalant manner. But, unfortunately for him, those flushed cheeks don't lie; he really does have a heart! 

"I was about to catch her, moss-head! She's supposed to be in my arms, not yours !" I heard a certain chef complain, as Zoro glared at him. "Piss off!" 

Before their usual bickering could proceed, Rosi went to cleanly hit both their heads, which left some ugly looking bumps on their noggins. Rosinante was meaning business

"Pipe down before you blow our cover! Now's not the time to be acting a fool!" He frowned, as he then folded his arms once again. 

"I know the layout of this island, so I know where the docks would be. Once we find strawhat, we can then head there." He said, before shaking his head. "What we need to be worried about though is the natives." He told us, which made all of our brows collectively rise. Well, if you were among us that had them, but I am pretty sure that Kid and Hawkins were equally as surprised as the rest of us. Actually, scratch that. Hawkins might somehow magically know, but I am not so sure...

"Why the natives? Shouldn't the marines pose more of a threat to us?" Usopp questioned, as Rosi shook his head once again. "That's what you'd think, but no. It would naturally be the case..." He then went to look at Nami, Robin and me. 

"...If we didn't have any females in our group." 

Noooow I was sweating bullets. If Rosi is saying that some natives posed more of a threat to us than the freakin' marines, then I had the right to be worried, especially with my powers on the brinks, with my body being a bit wonky as well!