Hellfire

(Katakuri's POV)

It had felt like forever since the last time I saw (y/n). Since she was currently in a marine base out of all places, I, of course, was not at ease. 

'Get out of there, and come back to the ship, (y/n)! I hate it when you have to stray away from me like this!' I frowned, as I was currently watching the ships alongside the living skeleton. I didn't pay him much mind, as I kept looking into the future, to see when (y/n) would come back. 

"You know, time passes the quickest when you are not out rightly looking for her." The skeleton told me, as I simply huffed in response, folding my arms. "You may have a point, but I can't help it. There is an admiral here, and she just recovered after the incident from Sniper island. How could I not worry?" I questioned, continuing to use my vision to see when she would get out of that wretched base. 

"I worry about (y/n) too, but the rest of our friends are also in that base, so I know that she will be alright." He told me, as I tensed up at that. "What do you mean 'our'? ..." I questioned, as he gasped at me. "W-why, I thought that we were all getting along quite nicely!" He waved a bony arm, as I rolled my eyes. "I am only here because of (y/n). Since she is friends with all of you, I tolerate you all." I explained, since I knew that he must of been mistaken for the most part. In the case of strawhat, it might be true, since it was in his nature, but in the case of the other members in this coalition, I knew that they were just playing face for the same reason that I was. 

"I see... that is quite unfortunate, because it has actually been quite lively with so many people around." He admitted to me, as I went to simply stop talking to him, now going to devote my entire focus on waiting for (y/n) to come back. 

It was just then when we heard speakers that were on the base announce that they had found (y/n). 

Of course, my natural response was to go after her, but the skeleton from strawhat's crew attempted to stop me. "N-no, Katakuri! Don't go after her! They only announced that they found her, and not the others! If you go in there and cause a scene, then this mission would be all for nothing! You have to leave this to Luffy and the others! They can handle this!" He told me sternly, as I continued to fidget, not feeling comfortable at all with just sitting here. "W-what am I suppose to do then?! Just sit here and do nothing?!" "YES! Your presence would just cause more trouble for everyone, especially (y/n)! Just think about it; do you really think she'd want you to die trying to rescue her?! They have orders to shoot us dead, but they can only capture her alive!" He explained, as he went to make me sit in an area on the strawhat's ship, this area going to have a huge tank full of fish. 

I couldn't help but admit that the afro skeleton did have a point. Knowing (y/n)'s beautiful heart, the last thing she'd want is any of us getting hurt because of her. It is the very reason she trains so much, despite anything that heads her way. 

I went to simply fall silent, continuing to have my arms folded, as I also persisted with looking into the future. I am glad that I did, because I saw a sight that I couldn't believe; (y/n) with that admiral. 

"S-she has been captured by that admiral Akainu!" I explained to him, as his skull practically popped from it's neck joint. "WHAAATTT?!" 

(Your POV)

We were now outside the base, now standing near the docks, where all the ships were at. "Hmm... it seems you are right. I do not even see one pirate ship here." Akainu smirked, seeming satisfied by the sight of no pirate ships, as I went to internally let out a sigh of relief. Thanks me for that genius plan, earlier! No problem, myself!