Where is my baby?!

It has been far too long since the last time the couple heard of their baby girl. The two tried everything within their power to locate their precious daughter, but to no avail; it was like she had just vanished into thin air.

"Where on Earth could she be, (d/n)?... Without even a single trace... you don't think she's..." (m/n) cried, as (d/n) went to hold her tighter. This was hurting him as much as it was hurting her, but somebody had to keep it together and think rationally on where (y/n) could of went. Thinking up hypotheticals wasn't going to help anyone. 

"We already filed the police report, (m/n), so it's only a matter of time until somebody finds (y/n)." He tried to reassure her, as (m/n) continued to sob. "I-I know, but w-what if we find her d-dead?!" She questioned through teary eyes, as his gaze turned stern at that. "Don't think like that, we have to have faith in (y/n)! She's a smart girl!" He reassured her, a bit more harshly this time, as (m/n) continued to sob hysterically. 

"My baby... where is my baby?..." She continued to cry out, as it was taking everything in him not to break down crying as well. He had to have faith...

It was the only thing he currently had left. 

....

.........

As if his life wasn't already in enough disarray, a certain blond man noticed a bunch of buzz surrounding a certain missing girl... (y/n). 

"W-why did I ever even TEST the Wisher on that girl?! Her wish is literally multidimensional!" He gripped his hair tightly in frustration, before deciding to do damage control, and try and get into contact with the parents of (y/n). It wasn't hard to do, once he looked through some files on the girl. After all, his part-time job was at the school she attended. 

"Answer the phone, please, or the Dr is going to wring my neck!" He begged into his phone, before the call was picked up by the people he most desperately wanted to talk to. 

"Hello, this is (d/n)." 

"Ah, yes, (d/n) (l/n), the father of (y/n) (l/n), correct?" The blond smirked in relief, as (d/n) answered in the affirmative. 

"What is it? Do you have some information on (y/n)'s whereabouts?" He asked, the blond being able to make out the hope in his voice. His smirk faltered a bit. 

"Y-yes, about that... it'd be best if we met at my office to discuss her whereabouts. I promise you that (y/n) is safe, but i-it's going to be a little difficult to explain over the phone..." 

...

......

At receiving this great news, the two went over to said blond's office as quickly as they could. After all, they now had a lead to where their (y/n) could have gone!

"I-I truly hope that this isn't a dead-end, (d/n)." (m/n) told him as they ran into the office, causing the blond to spill the tea that he was making in surprise. 

"O-oh my, I-I didn't expect you two to come by so quickly! W-well, take a seat, and-" 

"WHERE IS (Y/N)?!" 

"R-right, I'll get to that, but please, take a seat. I was preparing some tea-" 

"WHERE. IS. (Y/N)?!" 

"Alright, alright! Fine, I'll cut to the chase, then!... You lot have the likeliness of the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland..." He mumbled that last part, before going to pull up a bunch of comic books, as well as pull up some clips on youtube from his laptop. 

"She's in there!" He pointed towards a cover of the latest manga for One Piece, which showed an illustrated girl who looked a lot like (y/n), wearing a traditional princess attire. The very image sat funny with the two, for some uncanny reason...