There's a pine in my apple

When I came to, the first thing that I was greeted with was food from a worried Chopper. "(Y-y/n), you have to eat this!" He told me with a cute frown, as I went to do just that, since I did have a bit of an appetite...

Annnnd by a bit, I meant rivaling Luffy's. I was unconscious for a bit with the whole strangling thing, and I guess running on adrenaline as soon as I woke up wasn't a good idea; I feel like utter crap right now.... 

...And you know what? This falling unconscious thing needs to stop; it is getting waayy too frequent for my liking! 

"I told you that she was going to be fine a thousand times; why are you crying?" Marco, who was also present, asked Chopper with confused brows. Chopper went to sniffle a bit. "B-because (y/n) is always getting hurt!" He cried. "She hasn't even stayed with us for long, yet she is always getting hurt!" He pointed out, as the blond tried to calm him down, as I was just eating a buffet-worth of food. I was flattered that Chopper was worried about me, but if it fretted his little heart, i'd prefer if he didn't. 

"I had no idea you had such a similar appetite to me, (y/n)." I heard a voice pipe up with a chuckle, as I rolled my eyes. "Try being unconscious more times than you are awake, and seeing if you'd still not want to eat an ocean worth of food." I huffed, as he went to plop himself right beside me, as if he owned the place. Hey, just because you are brothers with the owner, doesn't mean you can front any type of way!

"You know, despite being a novice fighter, you still had the guts to talk the way you did to jackass over there. He could of easily killed you for saying all that..." Ace pointed out to me, as I went to shrug. "Probably. I was really relying on how they wanted me captured alive for that one. Someone just had to slap some sense into him, and if it had to be me, then so be. I just couldn't play along with that insanity any longer, while he dehumanized you guys." I gritted my teeth, going to aggressively tear into a piece of meat at the very thought of remembering his heartless words; what's justice if the people you were truly meant to serve get hurt because of it? 

"It was pretty nice to hear, I'd admit, but your safety takes number one priority. That bastard is a psychopath, and could of did much worse to you than a punch to the face... which in speaking of it, how is your nose doing?" He questioned me, going to give me a look over. "I am surprised he didn't break it with how hard he swung at you!" He said, as I went to wave it off. "I-it's fine. It stings a bit, but it's not bleeding anymore, which is fine." I smiled, as I finished the last of the food that I was offered. "Mmn... I could use some more, honestly..." I scratched my chin, as Chopper went to call out for Sanji, who was more than happy to provide me with some more food. The blond chef went to also ask to see how I was doing, to which I gave him a similar response. 

"Are our guys safe now, though?" I asked, as Ace went to nod at that. "Yeah, we are far away from that hellhole. Also, hope you didn't mind, but Hawkins took your voodoo doll away, along with the blueprints." Ace informed me, as I rose a curious brow at that. "No, I don't mind, as long as he doesn't hurt me with it..." I hummed, as he folded his arms behind his head, going to lay down next to me. "Maybe he took it for safe keeping? After all, I think he has some voodoo dolls of his own, no?" He shrugged, as I nodded, smiling fondly at remembering those little cuties. "Perhaps... tho I'd like to talk to him about it, later." I stroked my chin, as I was brought more food, which made me grin with glee. "Say, (y/n)... you wouldn't mind sharing some of that delicious food with me, now would you?!" Ace questioned with a playful smirk, as I went to glare at him, along with Sanji. "NO WAY!" 

After I stuffed myself more than a turkey, I was finally satiated. I went to simply relax, thinking it'd be best to take it easy for now, since I didn't want to be fainting any time soon because I was too eager to get right back to training.