Ch-67 Troublemaker

"What are you doing here?!"

Claudia yelled, looking bewildered at Marcus who was busy trying to stop the blood gushing down his forehead.

The sudden change in atmosphere spooked Bella, the horse lost her mind as she kicked Claudia with her back legs.

"AAARRGGH!! Bella, you stupid horse!"

She cried, leaning down to rest on the floor, finding comfort as she layed on her front feeling the sudden urge to sleep.

Marcus seemed to cone back to his senses and looked alarmed at the princess who was on the ground in pain.

He rushed to her."Claudia!-

"No! Stop!" She yelped weakly, groggily picking up another rock, lazily aiming at Marcus.

"If you want....another rock...to your fucking head...stop right there."

Marcus was annoyed the stubborn woman before him but did as she had told, he didn't want another hole in his head.

Even though her aim had a high chance to miss, he didn't further doubt her ability, he was lucky with the pin during the first time but he couldn't be sure now.

"Are you alright, Claudia?" He asked softly.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M ALRIGHT?!?" She wanted to murder the stupid king at the obvious question he asked, of course she was in pain, she was getting stabbed at her uterus every second and now her horse kicked her on the back.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

To be honest, Marcus had absolutely no idea how to go from here, his mission to find her had been completed and he wanted to bring her back but the possibility of her willingly wanting to stay there had never clicked his head.

"How...did you find me?" Claudia was so tired right now, there were just too many things going on at the moment.

If were another time, she would've shot an arrow at his foot, and run away.

That was she did with Fenix.

The thought of him brought a feeling of homesickness, she was thinking what he must be doing right now.

She thought that he would be the one to go hell and beyond to find her but in the end, Marcus was the one who came for her.

"You know if you wanted to hide, you should be more careful about not drawing any attention at a marketplace nonetheless." He said resting his feet, sitting on the ground.

"That bloody woman! It was her wasn't it?!"

Claudia should've just killed the woman when she got the chance, at least then she wouldn't have anyone find her.

Marcus chuckled. "Her name is Nessa, she is a spy working for Hela. The woman who ran the spy ring, Edith came to me two days after you were spotted."

"This Nessa...didn't follow me all the way to the cave...I drove her off...then how did you come here?"

"You should also think about not screaming like a banshee. I didn't encounter a single animal when I came all the way here. You seemed to have the gift of terrifying people."

"So what are you doing here, now?! Come to take me back to Dominicia to that wretched excuse of a mother so that you can marry me?!"

Marcus looked offended at her words, huffing, he spoke. "You think so lowly of me Claudia, I came to take you to Ceryscathia and not Dominicia."

"Oh! So you plan to marry me without even my bitchy mother knowing, why does that sound better for some reason?!"

Frankly, it was Claudia's mood swings causing this and not herself, partly but the mood swings worsened it.