Ch-83 A Witch And A Trap

From all the memories that Korashia Khan had while she was in the Khan coven, meeting Lisenra, the witch was quite memorable.

She had accompanied Basim and Serafi to Ireland, where the most prominent witch covens resided in. They had gone to several covens to convince witches to join them, Basim did all the talking though and Korashia was mostly left out of such meetings.

Witches were in deep hiding from vampires and other creatures, they were one of the most powerful supernatural beings, even more so than vampires, but there were very few in number and each coven had only two or three witches and warlocks, they were mostly all hunted for their powers and multiple vampires had even tried to turn them but their bodies could never tolerate the venom so they died.

Warlocks and witches had every gift in existence, they used wands but the most skilled prefer wandless magic, they have spells to see the future and the past, they have the power to manipulate anything, they could kill a person with just a few words.

They were, in short, one of the more generous beings among the supernatural, they never misuse their powers or else they would have to face the Ireqella, people like the Volturi who ensure law and order among witches and warlocks and unlike the Volturi, they have a set of written laws for everyone to follow.

So at last, after Basim almost losing his mind, they finally found a coven of two sisters, Lisenra and Arcasia, the former who agreed to help them in exchange for power and a position above vampires.

Arcasia was more worried for her sister as she was breaking many rules that the Ireqella had made, the main one was agreeing to help vampires and also exposing her magic.

So, Lisenra returned with them and Arcasia stayed back and the rest is how Lisenra was killed by Celine and Jane, Arcasia went in and cursed the Queen for revenge.

In the present time, in 1957, Korashia Khan, Matteo Casivicci and Geraltine Burnwood ventured out to find Arcasia and since she was the one who cursed Celine, she would also know how to wake her up or at least try to convince her to wake her up.

Matteo had never visited Ireland so he was bound to have another of one of his hicks in which he starts talking but never stops. Korashia found it very annoying at first as she never been around such a chatterbox.

Right now, she found it amusing and she would get unnerved when he remained silent for more than an hour. Sometimes she would even join along but that was very rare.

None of them made any move to question her past anymore and she was a little grateful for that.

"So, what to we do when we find this witch?" Matteo asked as the trio combed through the thick temperate forests in a human pace.

"We ask her to wake Celine up nicely, or we....threaten her." Geraltine didn't really have a plan on how to communicate with Arcasia or how she would react seeing Korashia.

"We know she put Celine in some sort of test or a trial and it was to prove her love...for the kings." Korashia revised adding the last words slowly as Geraltine scrunched her face.

"Love?!"

"Don't forget she is carrying your grandchildren." Matteo grinned as she glared at the shield-breaker.

"I'm still coming to terms with that. Don't remind me, again." She grunted.

Geraltine didn't know what to make of the fact her daughter was carrying the children of her worst enemies, she wanted to strangle all of them but she would love her grandchildren.

"I can only imagine the trouble you would have to go through, Celine may be well behaved but if the child has Caius temp-"

Growling, she pushed Matteo into a tree as Korashia sighed and shook her head moving forward but halted when she heard Matteo scream loudly.