Ch-87 Korashia's Plan

Geraltine Burnwood, Korashia Khan and Matteo Casivicci were confused and disoriented as they tried to piece together the visions they had.

"They can't die....they can't..." Geraltine muttered under her breathe as paced around in a forest in the middle of nowhere.

"You think I'm lying?" Korashia asked pointedly, sitting crosslegged on the grass.

"I don't. It doesn't make sense....why did you...was there anything else you saw? Any other people there?" She urged for more information.

"I'm hungry." Matteo interjected holding a hand to his stomach as it growled loudly.

"SHUT UP!" Both the women yelled at him, he huffed.

"No...there weren't...just Carlisle, other than that, his side were wearing very weird clothing definitely something I've never seen my entire life." Korashia said rubbing her temples.

"Describe it."

"They wore very tight breeches, and they wore the weirdest coats, and it was made out of leather. Then there were Children of the Moon....though they didn't really look as big."

"Leather coats?"

"But short." She added.

"Never heard of it." Geraltine admitted.

"It's look like something Matteo would wear." Korashia said, and Matteo threw a rock at her and hit on her head.

"OW!" She yelped. "You piece of sh-" Korashia paused as she felt something wet on her head, she went to touch it but winced and pulled away, her eyes almost fell out of her sockets as she looked at the red liquid in horror.

"Is that...b-blood?" Matteo stuttered moving closer to her, taking her hand, Geraltine ran her fingers on the girl's black hair to find her hands were stained with blood.

"But...how?" Korashia asked, looking up at Geraltine.

"All of our eyes were back to it's natural colours...and you are now bleeding from that scab...so that means...we're...humans."

"You do realize that all of us have been breathing the entire time." Korashia deadpanned.

"What?! No!" Matteo exclaimed getting up and walking towards a random tree and punching it and yelped, pulling away and cradled his hand.

"Yeah...we're human." He nodded, his nose flared in disgust at the thought of turning back to prey, the ones that he used to hunt.

"Geraltine." Korashia called.

"What?"

Without a warning, Korashia picked up the rock Matteo hit her with and hurled it at Geraltine who groaned when it her forehead.

"What was that for?!" The older vampire....human yelled as she pressed against the cut to stop the blood oozing from the wound.

"I guess you are human too..." Korashia sighed.

"I hate this!" Matteo complained. "That stupid witch! Wasn't there any other way to save Celine?!"

Korashia facepalmed whilst Geraltine rolled her eyes. "Celine! Oh! I almost forgot about her." The latter said.

"What of the dream?"

"We'll worry about that later. Right now, we need to find a way to get out this hellhole." Geraltine gestured to their surroundings.

It had only been a few moments since they woke that they realized they were in an unfamiliar place and definitely not the dense jungles of where Arcasia was, they were in the same place where they saw Aro kidnap Celine.