Ch-111 The Last Dance

(I implore you to listen to the song above...I fell in love with it the very first time, with headphones if you must).

.....

Celine saw herself once again in front of her mirror, looking at her reflection.

The only difference was that this time she wasn't here as Carina, or as a vision but it was reality, she was confused when she saw herself in a dress like this, in an unfamiliar room that was hers.

Celine was wearing the same attire, the blue dress with a deep neck that revealed a bit too much for someone so conservative, and herself would've found it too much if it weren't for how lenient her mind was.

The beauty she felt was true now, so surreal and raw, she found herself beautiful when she was around with those she loved, when everything for at least mere moments was just perfect, that was when she could call herself beautiful.

Celine expected a knock on her door this very instant and it didn't disappoint her in the very least, she turned around to find Janae, the girl she disliked, but right now she only saw Jane, her daughter who wore a long red gown.

Jane was beaming, something she only reserved for those closest to her. "You look amazing, mother. I'm sure the kings would fall for you all over again."

Celine was hearing these words for the second time, but that didn't stop the rouge on her cheeks, this time her daughter's words were true.

"Not as beautiful as you, my sweet." Celine found herself saying, the repeated words had emotion in them when she now spoke, she wasn't in shock or horror as Carina was.

She took one last look in the mirror as Jane grabbed her hand, together they descended towards the ballroom not before meeting a few guests along the way whom she politely greeted.

Celine was marveling the new changes in the castle as Carina was, the walls that were once dark and unwelcoming were now bright, warm and elegant, it looked like a true royal castle.

They were royalty after all.

Celine then saw a certain coven, she didn't really expect them to come here considering their last meeting, but it seemed that they were open to reconciliation, Celine had later found out everything that happened in the castle while she was asleep.

She heard of Korashia and she was treated for fifty years in the castle, to say she was angry would be an understatement, she was livid, though she didn't mean to be as scary as she was but the hormones from her pregnancy were acting up.

In the end, she caught Caius nearly kneeling to Korashia asking for forgiveness because she warned that she wouldn't talk to them if Korashia didn't forgive them.

Celine was also informed of Bella, Edward and Alice and how they stumbled upon the room by fate, that Alice had a vision of her and Aro, which she later had to explain to the kings it was true.

It seemed that the Cullens looked more relaxed at the new interiors of their castle, of course Esme may or may not have something to do with the royal beige and navy blue colour scheme.

When she and Jane were visible to them, Carlisle bowed his head down with respect greeting. "My Queen."

He was soon followed by the others, whom she learnt the names of beforehand, Alicia was Alice in the real world, the blonde-haired young woman was called Rosalie who in Celine's mind should've been a royal, then her mate Emmet whom Matteo described as a gentle giant, the blond man lurking near Alice was her mate Jasper.

"There is no need for any of this, Carlisle. I must thank you for everything you did for my coven and I and apologize for what we did to yours." Celine said, her words sincere.