Ch-91 Convincing A Mad Man

"Celine...."

The tension in the corridor was cut as Aro decided to make his grand appearance.

Carina could only stare at the woman in wonder and confusion, she called her Celine, people seemed to call her by different names a lot these days, first Lucerne and now Celine.

Carina had never seen this woman in her entire long and tedious existence yet there was something about her, something that she couldn't quite place at all, her violet eyes were only on Geraltine, she had her whole attention, she waited for her to continue, but once again it was the abomination called Aro that ruined the moment.

"Ah! Sweet Lucerne." He greeted with feigned kindness along with a plastic smile that everyone could see through.

"Carina." She corrected. "And you need to work on your theatrical abilities seeing it is quite poor." She smirked mockingly.

The three intruders or arrivals as Alicia put it looked at her with gleeful expressions, Matteo was snickering, Geraltine had a smug face on whilst the young girl had a blank face but still amused.

"Aleric, Janae! Who might these be?" To save himself from further embarrassment, Aro focused on the intruders.

"We found them lingering around the portal, they're immortals, but still quite clueless about it." Janae replied shoving Geraltine forward who glared at the girl before looking at the king irritated.

"You're clothes are...unique, I must say." Aro mused, looking at their leather footwear and pants, and a black cloak or maybe a coat, something that he'd never seen before.

The trio glanced at each other with raised eyebrows, they were two much in a hurry to think of their clothes, everyone in Lumeris wore togas but in Obscuros, they had seen much more extravagant outfits and gowns.

The only difference was that Lumerians only wore white and beige whilst Obscurians wore dark colours like black or a midnight blue.

"We are from...a faraway land..outside of Lumeris or Obscuros." Geraltine said with uncertainty.

"And what might this land be called?"

"..Volterra." Korashia spoke after much thought, all eyes were now on her including Aro who couldn't help but wonder how different she looked from them all with her darker skin tone and hair, yet not so much compared to Carina.

"And what might your name be, my dear?"

"Nothing that you should be concerned about." She barked earning herself a slap on the face by Aleric.

Matteo looked enraged whilst Geraltine wanted to murder the boy, Alicia didn't look surprised though she had a very tiny smirk on her face and not because she found Aleric's stunt nice but something else.

"You have no right to disrespect him, you filthy vermin." He glared at her, using his powers on him.

Everyone except for Geraltine and Matteo watched in wonder at how Aleric's powers didn't affect the girl in the very least, in fact she even looked a bit annoyed at how hard he was trying.

Carina liked this girl already not only was she testing Aleric's patience but also teaching the boy a lesson, she hoped his ego would deflate just a little.

"You can do that all you want." Matteo growled. "But remember she has ten times the power you have."

"This would all be over if you could tell me your name." Aro piped up, looking at her expectantly.

Korashia glanced at Geraltine and the woman slowly nodded beckoning her that it would be alright.

"Korashia."