Ch-106 When The Night Falls

The night had fallen over Forks.

No one would know what would happen tomorrow, and no one would want to. It could be the instinct to survive that drives one forward, or it could be just fear, fear to die.

The privilege of not knowing what to come hadn't been given to Korashia Khan for she knew what would happen, Matteo may have too but he had never seen the bloodshed in person to find out about it.

When Korashia first saw her vision, she really didn't care for much of the people who died in it, but meeting them in person, training with them, talking to them had given her a whole new perspective on these fellow vampires.

The Cullens and her had gotten along like a plant and water, Emmet is and would always hold the title of her favourite Cullen, he was like Matteo so it was only natural that the two got along.

Esme and Rose in more ways than one were like Celine, Esme never discriminated against any of them not even Matteo and from the first day, she treated them like son and daughter.

Since both of them were stuck in the past for two long, it was upto Rosalie and Carlisle to teach them about the future and how things were, Rose was incharge of fashion for Korashia, those weird coats she once told to Geraltine was called leather jackets and also skinny jeans were just so uncomfortable for her.

The most unusual things were the human inventions of heating food in a thing called a microwave, they keep food cold in a refrigerator, humans are so weird.

The duo got along well with Seth and Jacob, primarily Seth because of his easy and relaxed nature. Leah and Korashia were civil to each other and only greeted one another.

Their diet also had to be altered, Matteo was alright with the animal blood unlike Korashia whose first time was disgusting to the very least, eventually she was better with controlling herself around humans and slowly got used to the golden eyes.

It wasn't just school for Matteo and Korashia, they needed to help the Cullens and that meant that they had to travel all over the world. Matteo went with Emmet and Rose while she was with Carlisle and Esme.

The Denali's were the first to meet, Eleazar was fascinated by her to say the least and even gave her some insight on her gifts, Tanya and Kate, she got along quite well with, but it was Carmen she found a friend in.

The Egyptians and her were close from the beginning so it didn't take much to recruit them when she went along with Carlisle and Esme.

The Amazons and Romanians were the people she stayed away from, the former shared a mutual dislike, the latter wanted her to join their coven because of her powers.

The Irish could be described as interesting to say the least, Liam was high up in Korashia's list for his fun loving nature, her and Maggie got along because of their closer age.

As much as they hated the Volturi, due to Edward's persuasion, Korashia, Carlisle and Esme had gone to one of the remaining members of the broken Khan coven.

Four of them had agreed to join them, whom she had already seen in her vision. They were Vedha, Radhika, Rahman and Ameen, all of whom came for revenge just like the Romanians.

If Korashia had to choose favourites, she would definitely have to choose the nomads, that Garrett being the number one on her list, he had been more open to having Matteo.

Many of the covens preferred not having Matteo in their conversations, though they didn't voice out their opinions, he could feel the stares at his back, but that all stopped when Korashia threatened them all with her powers informing them she could do the same thing Jane can do, but on multiple people.