Ch-105 The Cullens

She heard the chirping of a bird getting far away into the distance, replaced with footsteps and...paws?

She felt her back resting on something wet, or moist, she felt it poking through her clothes, it wouldn't scratch her, just a mild discomfort.

"Is that them?"

She heard someone speak to her right, it almost sounded like a boy, the light was casting on her face, she didn't know whether or not she would glow anymore for she wasn't sure who she was.

"Yeah Seth, it's them alright."

Another person said, this time around she found his voice more deeper and maybe could be considered as manly but this one reminded her of a certain manchild.

"How did they end up here then?"

The same boy, Seth asked.

"I don't know, Alice said that she just saw them right here, laying in the forest."

She could've sworn she'd heard this voice somewhere before in her life, the same deep but calm voice, that too in Volterra.

"Yeah, well, didn't she and her boyfriend leave all of you to save their own lives?"

The manchild snarked.

"Jacob, they must have an explanation for why they did it."

This time she heard a female voice for a change, it sounded soothing and kind and reminded her of Celine for a moment, though that wasn't possible.

"Aro is after Alice's gift. It's understandable why they left, but why you're staying here because of your little wolfy claim is what I don't get."

She heard a young woman speak, for some reason, this woman reminded her of Jane in a way, though she didn't seem half as malicious to her.

"Guys, calm down...shouldn't we..you know, try to wake them up?"

It seemed as if the young boy, Seth was the smartest of the bunch, she was impressed, but what did they mean by waking them up? She was the only one here right?

"No, Emmet, don't!"

The woman who yelled at the manchild shouted to someone called Emmet, she had no clue who this was, not did she find when realizing that somebody was near her, their steps seemed loud and she heard a twig break in the distance.

Sensing a threat coming closer to her, her eyes shot wide open, her hands reflexing, as her fingers wrapped tightly around with the hard and dry wood of a thick twig. Sucking in a low breathe, her blurry eyes became clearer, for the first thing she saw was a man, big and burly like Felix but also quite muscular than him.

He was pale as that of a vampire with golden eyes, similar to Dr. Cullen's because he drank animal blood. He had dark hair almost black cut in a short manner, she realized that he was the one who poked her with a stick.

In a hostile manner, she shot up from the ground, she didn't feel as strong as she was used to, the burly man, Emmet dropped the stick and raised his hands in surrender.

"I just wanted to wake you up!" He exclaimed backing away from her and her murderous glare.

"Where am I?" She growled.

"Korashia, it's alright. No one is going to hurt you here."

Korashia Khan turn her head to the left, where she heard that familiar voice in Volterra. Her eyes slightly widened in recognition when she saw his golden locks that matched his golden eyes.

"Dr. Cullen?" She muttered unsure, he had changed quite a bit since she last saw him, he looked more...modern one could say.

"It's me, Korashia."