Ch-25 A Little Gossip

Aro, Marcus and Caius watched as Celine slept peacefully under the covers.

Looking like an angel as ever, she had a small smile that graced her face as her was sprawled neatly behind on her pillow giving a full view of her beautiful face.

Marcus sighed softly as he ran his hands through her tangled hair. Caius caressed her cheek stroking her cheek with a smile. Aro snuggled closer to her with his arms enveloped around her thighs, his head resting on her stomach.

Last night's activity were too erotic to describe. Celine's inexperience made it all the more better for the kings.

She should've scolded her mother for not even bother to tell her any of this.

Thank the gods for Heidi and Chelsea or else she would've made a total fool of herself.

The sunlight then decided to bask in on them. The king's bodies illuminated in the orange hue of the rising sun.

They looked like they sculpted out of pure diamonds and to add more to this heavenly picture was Celine's necklace that gleamed and reflected all over the room.

The sunlight grew a bit too much for Celine's liking and she had to wake up from a rather....erotic dream.

She wasn't disappointed, far from it, in fact. She got to wake up next to gods and she would die a happy angel.

"Good morning, mia bella." Caius whispered to her and she gave him a lazy grin in reply.

"What time is it?" She went to get up but was pulled back by Marcus.

"That is what you want to know? Not anything about last night?" He smirked and pecked her lips.

Celine blushed and crawled deeper into his chest to hide her flustered face. "I think I know enough." She mumbled.

Caius and Marcus chuckled and Celine once more tried to move but this time she couldn't move her legs.

Confused, she looked to Aro hugging her lower body with no intention of leaving it.

Groaning she fell back into bed, much to Caius and Marcus' glee.

"You are not going to let me go, are you?" She muttered as the two kings curled up on either side of her and encased their arms tightly around her waist.

"Of course, we won't." Caius grinned and placed a lazy kiss on her neck.

....

The kings finally left her room after a few more hours insisting that they would do the trials without her and leave her to rest.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, her lower body was throbbing. She probably spent all the morning in bed sleeping.

Heidi and Chelsea as usual entered the Queen's room to find her in bed and also naked, they could definitely smell the masculine scents that were coming from the bed.

It only took seconds to figure out what happened last night. One, Celine always woke up at the crack of dawn and won't be doing anything either. Two, the kings were in a very, very happy mood today.

Sure, they were happy since she ever came into their lives but today was something special.

The two vampires shared a grin before going to wake her up.

"Celine." Heidi gently shook her shoulders and the pale haired woman grunted something about being tired.

"Celine!" Chelsea all but yelled into her ears and Heidi facepalmed. Chelsea acted more like a child sometimes.