The Ripple Effect...

Thank you all for your Views Likes and Comments 😊

So..I know you all were waiting for the update..and I would like to request some time between the updates..

5 days max,☺️

Do let me know how you like this..

|***

Introducing

Neerav Rana

Neerav Rana

Saksham Rana

Saksham Rana

Decided to go with two Vishals...
Both were newcomers when I watched sns and Veera..
Loved them ..

****

The shrill sound of the alarm penetrated the haze of sleep ..as Abir stretched out in response....

A sweet smell tickled his nose as her turned to lay on his back ...

Honey....he smiled....nuzzled on to the source of the smell...and then that smile froze on his face....!!!

The alarm continued it's ringing and someone knocked at his door...!

Abir looked frantically at Mishti who was sleeping peacefully through the alarm...

" Bhai ..aap utha nahin Hein Kya...?? Alarm toh baje jaa rahe hein...?!!"

Kunal's voice from the other side of the door shook Abir out of his frozen state...

He sat up straight upsetting Mishti who squinted at him....half asleep...

" Kya Hein..sone do na Abiii...."

Her eyes widened instantly and was about to let out a panicky shreik....as Abir clamped her mouth shaking his head..

The knock on the door continued..and at Kunal's voice Mishti turned to the door...her eyes now blinking fast in panic...