An Early Morning tete-a-tete

Mishti snuggled closer to the warmth,.

Abir..was however awake... holding her close to him...

They had talked for a long time...she sharing bits of her life at Greenville..and him sharing his in New York..and sleep slowly made her eyelids droop..

He had made her lay down and laid beside her..her head resting on his shoulder..

Looking at the sky which was now calm...

Reminiscing the months of agony and the pure Bliss of the feel of her touch upon his heart...

Thanking his partner for giving him his heart's desire and content..

And his stomach growled..

Abir regretfully remembered that he had missed dinner in his delay and excitement and kinda fear of facing his Angel...who now was contently sleeping glued to him..

He looked at her serene face ..

Eyelids having a bluish hue...,.
cheekbones accentuated..
lips ..a bit swollen...and deep pinkish...

He pressed a light kiss on her forehead and again felt the hunger pangs..

Till now he was feeling replete...but now ..

Mishti moved a bit and as though sensing something was not normal she cautiously opened her eyes...

Her look fell on her arm now resting on a muscular chest...palm inside his  t shirt resting on his heart...

Her eyes widened as Abir looked at the reality check she was doing in her mind..

"Good morning..."

He chuckled at her shocked face turning pink with shyness..as the nights events rushed in her eyes..

" Oh God..mein yehi so gayi...!"

Mishti was alarmed at her being in his room...as she sat up.. urgently..

" Mein .. mein jaa Rahi Hoon..."

Mishti slipped out of the diwan but Abir held her ..

"Mujhe umm.."

She cupped his mouth...

" Shut up Abir...kuch bhi.."

He blinked and shook his head in the negative sense and she heard his stomach growl..

She looked at him quizzically and he nodded..

Mishti took her palm off and looked contrite.

"You are hungry.... tumhein batana chahiye that na ki tum dinner skip kardiya tha?"

She looked at her watch and then Abir ..who was looking at her with puppy dog eyes..

" It's 5 ...mein jaldi fresh hoke aati Hoon Aur tumhein kuch bana deti Hoon..tab Tak tum fresh hoke kitchen mein aajao.. okay.."

" Tum fresh ho jao..hum saath jaayenge.."

Abir stood up stretching himself...

Mishti''s eyes feasted on him .

Mentally slapping herself for forgetting herself in front of him she turned and alighted the steps...

***

The early morning routine of Rajvansh Mansion started with the health regime of the  fitness freak in the family..

He would be up before sunrise....

Have his regular soaked almond snack first thing in the morning then jog one or two lap on the way to his yoga place in the lawn garden..

But that day things turned out to be different...