Abode of love & care

Meenakshi Rajvansh eyed the exit door impatiently......and her eyes widened in delight...

Her eyes were taking in the sight of Rajshri being wheeled towards them by Abir....Kunal holding hands of two beautiful girls and grinning ear to ear as he saw his mom and Badimaa....

Instantly Meenakshi could recognise Mishti from Kuhu....well apart from the most obvious difference of hairstyle....

Mishti was easily identifyable by the way she tried to put a distance between herself and Abir who was walking beside her......

A small sigh of exasperation escaped from Meenakshi...as she and Parul looked at each other in disappointment....but soon replaced their expression with happiness.....

The reunion was filled with emotion......as Meenakshi bent to hug Rajshri..tears of joy and pain trickled down the eyes of two best friends.....Parul too was teary as she hugged Rajshri with choking sense of sadness....

"Am so happy to see you Rajshri ..aur...meri bachi!... Mishti ...." Meenakshi looked at Mishti......

Mishti was very close to Meenakshi then...and Meenakshi always adored Mishti's simple sweetness.....and often felt very bad for her when Abir ignored her in gatherings....and she always called her.....

"My princess..beta...gale nahi lagoge apni Choti ma ki....."

And then Mishti could not keep hold on her emotions...all her endurement during the past days flooded when she embraced the caring warmth of her Chotimaa....

Kunal looked up at their reunion with a broad smile tinged with mist in his eyes....so was the state of Parul who too joined Mishti in the loving embrace...

"Toh Abiiir...."

Parul turned to Abir intending to tell him about the hospital arrangement but stopped short with a silent start.....

Abir was staring at Mishti who was snuggled to Meenakshi.sobbing slightly...and Meenakshi was pacifying her ,stroking her hair.....and his eyes held the sense of loss and sadness which was rarely displayed by him.....

********"""********

Just as they were entering Rajvansh Mansion Nanu stopped them....

"Meenu...sab shubh hi hona chahiye...Aarti karvaake ander aana hai na.."

"Ji bapuji....Parul aayiye mere saath... Rajshri...hum Abhi aayi.."

Rajshri smiled and nodded..

" Mein bags rakhva deta Hoon..." Kunal said as he entered calling out for house keeping ..