Love tantrums..

The next day was heartwrenching for all members in Rajvansh Mansion..

Preliminary protocols were done by the resident nurse as per Doctors instructions..

Nihaal had arranged for an ambulance service from the hospital ..

Before getting sedated Rajshri hugged Meenakshiii ..both friends reassuring each other through subtle actions.

"Mein aati rahoongi...aaj Bache tumhari saath rahega.."

Nanu kept his palm soothingly on Rajshri's forehead...

" Haar ya Jeet nahi betaa...sirf jeetni hai tumhe...mein prarthna karoonga har pal tereliye.."

Parul...just pressed Rajshri's hand ... expressing solidarity in her fight..

Mishti and Kuhu clutched each other.. quietly sobbing.. as all bid adieu to Rajshri..

Abir and Kunal too had moist eyes which both of them tried to hide..

The medical personal administered the sedation and Rajshri was transferred to the Ambulance..

Meenakshi looked at the girls ... holding on to each other as if they are each other's only anchor...and opened her arms..

Mishti and Kuhu both were enveloped in her love ...

*****

It was decided that Mishti, Abir and Kunal would follow the ambulance and Kuhu will stay back till everything was underway..

Throughout the journey to the hospital Abir's eyes were flickering to the forlorn figure sitting on the backseat as he drove the car.

Kunal too checked upon her .. bolstering and pacifying her.

At the hospital Rajshri was taken over by the hospital staff .Nihaal greeted the trio and signalled to follow him.

As Abir turned to Mishti..

He saw...Kunal grabbing her hand and her answer in nods to what he was saying...and averted his eyes..

"Kunal let's move."

Abir called out and both Kunal and Mishti walked towards him in the direction of the elevator..

Nihaal ushered them to a small private lounge..

"I have arranged this place for you guys.. freshening up and all..the procedural things will start once she is concious..till then vitals will be monitored..now for two days they'll do tests to confirm the previous findings..then only a specific date for surgery will be sought.. Mishti..you okay with this?"