Best laid Plans....!

Toronto

Piya stood at the balcony of her posh apartment... gulping away the scroching scotch...

That day she was a happy woman when she  stepped into RGC...

To give Abir a surprise visit....

She had all her dreams fulfilled..

A successful career....

Numerous admirors...

Wealth and Power...

And the love of her life ... For whom she was his priority...

Her secret love from school days ...which turned into a sweet obsession at the college and a compulsive need after being collegues...

Abir...

She had first noted the lanky Indian boy...in her  school...a lone wolf ...

She was a silent girl then...and didn't have the courage to approach him even if her thoughts were all about him...and she saw how any girl enamoured by his brooding handsome looks got the worst response.... outright rejection..

She was invisible to him then....

He remained her sweet secret until they met again in the college...and this time Neil bonded with him easily...a sting that she still have against her brother...

But through him she was standing in front of Abir.. talking to Abir.. hanging out with Abir...and witnessing firsthand how Abir simply and deliberately broke the hearts who sweared their love for him....

She knew for sure ..if he ever knew her feelings about him...she will be casted off..just like that....and once after seeing a girl wipe off her tears in front of him she had summoned enough courage to ask him why he was not interested in love , dating or hooking up .

She had got a clear answer..with a hard stare..

He doesn't believe in love...and he clearly don't trust women to be capable of love...

Then his eyes softened..

You are the only girl-friend I have ...!

The moment he said that words they were etched on to her heart...

She would be his only girlfriend .!!

And she made sure that she remained that ..

She manipulated the meeting of their parents...

And the result was too good to be true..

A partnership with RT...!

Abir was already working as an intern there after his college hours...

Then after college and higher studies Abir branched out to RGC and Meenakshii aunty let him have the lion's share of RT.. leaving it more or less to Abir... along with a new partner ship with her Dad..,

And she had access to RV mansion..all the time...

Then Both Neil and she joined RGC....

And by that time Abir had become a Compulsive Obsession for her...

The Toronto project was her excuse to pry Abir from Neil's closeness...her brother...her twin..

May be he could connect to her even though she lacked that  connection...He knew something was amiss and once asked her about it frankly...

She told him the sob story of being always the second choice.. for her family as well as at work...she felt bad at manipulating his love for her ....but to think that Abir was close to Neil was making her burn with jealousy...