Hockey stick or feather ?

Abir studied the medical reports once more...

His brows arched in concentration...occasionally noting down terms which eluded him on his phone...

But from one word in the report he could summarise that everything looked grim....

Secondary stage....oh! God....why Massima ignored all the symptoms...

He walked to the balcony dialling his phone...

"Nihaal...I need your help dude...!"

Nihaal was Abir's best buddy from the high school and presently a Senior Intern in a prestigious Hospital in New York...

After clearing his doubts and entrusting Nihaal with the duty of contacting doctors Abir walked back...

He pulled up his laptop, booted and typed Glioblastoma Multiforme in Google......

He was so drawn into the articles describing the symptoms and treatment that he dismissed the sound from the bathroom ...
May be Kunal was finally taking bath...!

Until someone hissed from his back....

"Who the hell are you?? And don't dare to move....stay still!!"

Abir stiffened..as a fragrance enveloped him....his senses ...honey....his fingers swiftly minimised the page as he drew a deep breath.... unconsciously inhaling more....

Time to come face to face with Ms.Arrogance...he winced inwardly....he had expected this to happen when he had company...but it seems they must start off again...

In wrong terms...

"Turn around..."

Her voice held a command and he obliged meekly...hands rising in mock surrender...

Mishty's's eyes went wide in surprise as she yelled..

"Tum??!!"

Abir looked at her as if he was seeing for the first time.....

Yes it was first time since he could not see much of her earlier...thanks to the bulky raincoat...

But now in front of him stood a girl....

Beauty personified....

She was lean...but with ample curves...

Her face was angular..with a delightfully full lips....a slight dent on her chin....

She should still have her dimples when she smiled...
He thought ruefully..

Her wet hair tips kissed her bare shoulders...

Abir tried to get hold of his thoughts which were raving inside his brain in split seconds...but lost again when his eyes fell on her lean legs...

It was only when he saw her holding a hockey stick in her hand ...ready to strike it at him..did Abir snap from his state of stupor..

"Oh!! Dammit!! I asked who are you....? And what are you doing in...in..my bedroom...?"

Mishti took position to strike him....