Bromance in the truest sense

Abir slowed down as he reached down and thought of not panicking everybody..and spotted Mishti and Kuhu coming out of Massima's room..

Seeing Abir's eyes Mishti sensed his distress..

Abir jogged up to them.

"Pata nahi Kethu ko hua Kya Hein...ro rahi Hein...kuch Bata nahi Rahi...Kuhu tum ek glass paani leke aana please... Mishti Chalo.."

Abir held her hand and pulled her lightly along him...as Kuhu moved to the dining table..

Mishti asked Abir what happened and at his desperate shake of head ran ahead of him..and came to a sudden still as she reached the door..

" Wh..."

His incredulous outburst was stopped by a palm clamping his mouth..

****

Mishti was tensed to see the worried look of Abir...

And when he said Kethu was crying she was genuinely alarmed...

But as she raced up and was about to step in ..

The scene in front of her was endearing.,

Nihaal and Kethu ...her face cupped in his palms...!

She stood there a second admiring the duo...

Oh God..!! Abiir..!

How will he react if he see them like this..??

Mishti felt him closing in and before she could stop him he was at her back witnessing the very scene she admired....

But if Abir disturbed them Kethu will be hurt ..and everything. .. will turn into a nightmare....She just turned and put her hand over his mouth... holding him by his waist....

****

Abir was not able to believe his eyes..

Nihaal...and Kethu..!!!

How? When?

He heard Nihaal pouring his heart out and was stunned.

Mishti pulled him back to the wall a bit forcefully as Kuhu hurried up to them with a jug..

Mishti signalled her to be silent and to take a look in the room..

Kuhu tiptoed to the door with a frown..which cleared away in a second seeing the tableu inside...

"Set..!? Sach mein!?!"

She moved back to the duo and asked in a gleeful whisper...and then bit her lips realising her gaffe ... She looked contritely at Abir..As Abir looked at Kuhu and then to Mishti understanding that both did know about what he just saw in his room.

" What's going on? Tum donon ko pehle se pata Hein ? Kab se chal Raha heinyeh sab?"

Abir's voice was Stern but low and Kuhu saw that his questions were directed to Mishti...