The Sacred Weave..

Thank you dears for your Views Votes and Comments 😊❤️☺️

°°°°°°°°°°

They reached New York by the evening...

Mishti and Abir was greatful to Parul and Kethu for giving them time together ... though Kethu was super ecstatic and teased them mercilessly... whenever she got a private chance...

" It's payback..." Bhabhi" "

She said doing air quotes as Mishti pleaded her not to..

Mark had come to receive  them ..and he was concerned for Abir ... knowing the whole truth..

The moment they reached Rajvansh mansion things were highly emotional..

Meenakshi was told about Abir's 'fall down the stairs and something piercing his arm..' ..

She had been living on pins and needles for three days ...

Even before she was told that Abir had a minor mishap...she was having a dreadful premonition uncoling in her mind and she was not at all convinced that Abir stumbled down from the stairs and dislocated his shoulder...!

But she had to be content with the minimum information given to her ... furthering her tension..

Kunal had his mouth in an O as he saw Abir in the strapped state...his eyes took in Mishti''s shifty glances as he pulled her in a welcome hug...

" Wow ..Bhai.. that's some Olympic level injury...what were you trying to do..being spider Man..!!"

" More like Superman...!!"

Mishtii muttered ..still not able to forget Abir's action..

still not able to forget Abir's action

" Oho...phirse shuru hogaya Kya tum donon..?! "

Kunal said reprovingly ..giving a hand to Abir as he walked into home...

"Mishtii..Bhai ki haalat aisa Hein phir bhi ..!!"

Abir looked at Mishti and Before both of them could reply to his nonsense Meenakshi was at the door..

Abir stood still ...taking in the disheaveled state and eyes clearly showing signs of uninterrupted crying....

His Mom...!!

Tears rushed into his eyes as he looked at the lady who had the worst end of the stick always but kept her pride , integrity and dignity intact...

Even now...she just stood there ..at the door.. looking at him .. 

His heart melted ... knowing her ambivalent emotions....

Wanting to cosset him but unsure of his reaction...