The silent loud shattering- Heartbreak

Introducing

Sonia Kaur as Jasmeet& Amardeep Jha as her own character Shankari thai

& Amardeep Jha as her own character Shankari thai

Sonia Kaur as Jasmeet& Amardeep Jha as her own character Shankari thai

It was nerve wracking to wait in anticipation for her Dadi...and to be frank ...her step cousins..
And she had imagined that Abir will be at her side ...!
Even though She was secure in his love and couldn't begrudge his enjoyment with the rest of the guests ...that particular girl irritated her to no end..

Yesterday Kuhu and Kethu had come up to Abir's room to take her back to the melee of guests arrival from groom's side ... Ofcourse..with their usual subtleness of an Ox ..as she stood protesting embarrassingly when kuhu blatantly declared she need to redo her lipstick.!!

Abir had scooted into the bathroom the moment the girls charged in...muttering his need to freshen up urgently..!

And then the girls had given her the whole bio of THAT girl..

Jasmeet Kaur... Second cousin of Neerav Jiju...now in US as a software consultant of an Indian firm....age 24 and as per Saksham eagerly looking for a prospective groom..!
She had shrugged off the fierce possessiveness she felt then...
But now as she waited anxiously for her father's side to arrive she felt a bit forlorn..

Till now she was  bubbling with elation after Abir's avowal of love...
Feeling ridiculously warm and loved as she felt his eyes on her all the time ... even though both of them were interacting with others..

Kunal had decked up Mark in Indian attire and Abir and Nihaal was having a fun-filled time along with Saksham at poking innocent fun at Mark..

Mishtii was busy with Ananya's friends from work helping out them and giving them the general idea about the ceremonies to follow..

Mishtii had a prickle of uneasiness when she spotted Jasmeet..aka Jassi .It was cemented  when they all assembled in the large banquet hall meant for icebreaking and  Neerav's Dadi made an off hand comment on how Jasmeet,'s parents were searching for a son in law...Dadi was even effusive towards her as she was made to sit near to her and asked about her accident and studies and looking at Saksham conspiratorially..