A Dream come true?

Abir jogged his way to the apartment shaking his head....

Wow...! That was a first.....!

He said to himself wryly...he just saw a girl gag herself and run away from him!

Usually it was the other way round....
Not that he had a fan following or something....still...This was a first.

But something about her eyes... her look bothered him....could she be....? Nah! she had a really short hair... Abir reminded himself...
The Mishti he knew would die if any one touched her long mane...he chuckled .

He reached the doorstep and heard Kunal....

"toh khair Nahi......"

"Kiski khair nahi ?? "

Abir asked as he stepped in smiling politely to the elder lady...

"Mrs.Maheshwari......"

Abir came forward and touched her feet..

Rajshri had stood up...her eyes wide with surprise....

" Jeete raho beta"

Kunal felt Kuhu hide behind him....Abir too noticed it and smiled softly....

"Kuhu right ...Hi I am Abir "

" Yeh Kuhu na badi chaalk hai...mujhe ullu banaya...par dekho Mishti ne use ithne daraake rakha hai aapke baare mein ki woh mere peeche chupne ki koshish Kar rahi hai.."

Kunal pulled Kuhu to his front and she gave Abir a slight sheepish smile....

"Okay...bachon... I 'll get you some breakfast ...tum log baatein karo"

Rajshri stood up and started to kitchen but was stilled by the look of shock in Abir's face...

His gaze was fixed on the family portrait hanging on the wall opposite to him.....

Kuhu nudged Kunal ...both understanding why Abir was shocked....

In the portrait Rajshri was sitting flanked by two girls standing beside her hugging....

Abir swallowed hard ......the eyes that challenged him a few minutes back looked back at him but now brimming with laughter.

The girl he met downstairs flashed a smile at him from the portrait.

Many things fitted together and his gaze turned to Kunal ...who asked Abir with a naughty smile.

"Bracelet wali mili kyaa...? Waise.. koi dhamaka nahi suna...tumne kuch suna Kuhu?? '

"Do you care to explain?" Abir's tone was grave.

Kunal bit his lips....