The Melding Of Two Souls

Next morning- Valentine's day..

Mishti finished packing while Abir and Mark were busy in the kitchen..

She was alone when she woke up ..

A sizzling coffee cup and a note by the headside..

"Freshen up and get ready for a work hike...put on warm layers .. clothes kept on the bed.."

Work hike..?..

What does it even mean? 

She did winter hiking as a routine when she was here. Mishti eyed the thermals..the fleece and a light but bulky hoodie..and her hiking boots..!

Mishti thought about last night..

*****

 Last night was quite emotional for her ..

After Avi's endorsement of their relationship in one look and his declaration....she was down and Abir too was somberly..

Mark  opted the living room couch for the night and Mishti had spotted him look at them  with a mixture of joy and apprehension .

After freshening up both of them sat awkwardly on the bed .

Mishti reminisced the morning when Abir found her on his bed.. sleeping..

And a naughty smile bloomed at the corner of her lips...

Abir caught it and instantly understood her thoughts..

" Na...uss morning ke baare mein baat hi mat karna...

He moved to her and laid his head on her lap.. enjoying the softness of her silk blend nightdress...

She treaded her fingers through his soft hair...in a gentle massage as they both laughed at how he was fooled that day..and then slipped  onto Mishti's memories of her home.. 

Kuhu's life in the home...

How she missed.. him ....Kunal and Chotima when she first came here..

Abir knew she needed that talk and patiently listened to them till her voice became yawny..

For her it was the last day in her home...

He tucked her well and laid beside her...

Looking at the serene face he loved to love so much...

***

As Mishti came out to the kitchen she found her breakfast waiting for her..she took it and walked out to the balcony to  see what the guys are up to..

Mark had brought the Land Rover and both Abir and he was putting the supplies inside..

Mishti was a bit puzzled as she saw extra bags .. being loaded with their own bags..but decided not to ask as she was feeling low..

It's Valentine's day and he didn't even wish her "Good morning" let alone " happy Valentines day my love"..

She made a face imitating Abir saying the lines and turned back .