Blues and Bliss

Kunal tapped his foot impatiently as he waited out at the entrance to the discotheque..

He was irritated, disappointed, tired and at his wits end by now.

Maa  casually told him that Both girls have gone to party and  he was dejected..and decided in a split second that he is going to bring them back..

The last time they partied in this discotheque was on Kethu's 19 th birthday..it was fun and chill till a gang tried to crash their celebration and had an a altercation with them..

And now on Valentine's day Kuhu and Kethu were here with their friends..

Unable to handle his urge to see her Kunal walked inside..

And just in time..

****

Kuhu and Kethu had accompanied their friends to 'Blue 'O' Ocean'

Kethu called up Parul and informed her about their whereabouts just as they were to get in..

They grooved to music and was having total fun at doing naughty steps to the beats..

Kethu had declined drinks and opted for bottled water..

Kuhu bought OJ for herself and had their couple friends to guard their drinks...

They were enjoying the ambience till a hand crept around Kuhu..

" Excuse me..stay away..!!"

Kuhu pushed away the man and pulled Kethu towards her ..both forming a United front against the person..

He lifted his arms in mock surrender and backed out..

Girls were relieved and after badmouthing such jerks they hit the dance floor again..

Kuhu  Kethu or even their friends who were indulged in themselves didn't notice the man reappear and this time aiming for their drinks..

He deftly put something in them and moved aside laying in wait..

After grooving to the  hip hop music for some time..Kuhu went back to her place and His eyes shrinked in wild anticipation as she took her long glass ..

Just as Kuhu tilted the glass to her lips it was hit by a hand ..