Eternally yours...

Abir shifted a bit and Mishti realized the way they were sitting..and sat up straight.. little away from him..

" Mishti. don't worry... Massima is strong...and she will fight tooth and nail against this monster..tum bas himmat mat haaro...tumhe aur Kuhu ko dekhke hi Massima apni himmat badha Rahi Hain...

Kya tumne yeh sabse discuss Kiya?"

Abir's pep talk had a mild effect on Mishti.she wiped off her tears and Abir got up to her her some tissues..then sat beside her..

" No... only me and Kunal knows the details..and now you too.. just told massi that we discussed the diagnosis.."

"Okay.. For now we'll keep everything between us..and let Massima and Maa know things as they are going to happen...they just planned their treatment protocol..no need to make Massima paranoid about it.."

"Abir..Are you sure.." Mishti was doubtful..

"Yes Mishti..aur iski zimmedaari mein leta Hoon."

Mishty started to get up but Abir's hand on her's stopped her..

" Waise subah tum bol Rahi thi ki yeh payback Hein..."

Abir smiled gently as he pointed to his wrist..

"Mujhe thank you kehne ka mauka bhi nahi Diya tumne....aur phir kaunsi payback?"

Mishti..rubbed her eyes and put on her specks as a smile bloomed at her lips..

"Pehle coffee  peelo..thanda ho jaayega .." She pointed to the coffee pot..

Abir poured himself a cup came back and sat beside her..

" Thanks kehne ka mauka isliye nahi Diya kyunki Tum  ne bhi kabhi yeh mauka mujhe nahi Diya tha..."

She lifted her wrist to show off her bracelet...

Abir's eyes widened but he tried to act innocent...

" Yeh toh Kunal ka tha na..toh Mera payback kaise hua"

Mishti looked into his golden eyes....

"Abir ...I know for a fact that you knew Kunal's preferences even then...mein  woh charm bracelet pehechan gayi thi jab tumne yeh Kunal ko gift Kiya tha..."

She paused.