Whirlwind And Her Sanctum

Thank you all for your Views Votes and Comments 😊😊

Hope all have enjoyed the previous updates...

Do comment..

Today a new entry as well...

I have attempted a take at Mishti''s mental situation..panic attack etc..and I would like to say that I am no authority in diagnosing or understanding depression...

It's my story...and just a story..!

Do enjoy..

OOTD

****

" Mishti di...I said my Mom is your Mom.!!"

Ashish extended his phone and she saw an old photo....

A girl with her mom..

..Her mom?!!!

Mishti heard a whooshing inside her ears....just as she was standing in the middle of a feeble bridge...with water gushing under her...

Mishti felt light as air... memories locked in  rushed  and broke into bubbles on the surface...of her conciousness...

The foot steps coming in her way made her look for her anchor as the abyssymal past whirled before her eyes...

***

Abir walked in with Kaushal..

Tired but eager to see Mishti...

He had left her with a daunting task and though he was anxious to know what she made of the whole information he wanted to have her in his arms more...

But when his eyes met hers .. 

His breath struck in his chest... making him let go of his briefcase with a muffled thud on the carpet ..

Her pained eyes met with his before they heavily shut and in front of him she wilted like a soft flower in harsh sun...

Kethu ran to Mishti from inside as she fell but Abir was faster.....she was in his arms before she hit the floor...

Ashish was standing with an ashened face not at all understanding what was happening to his sister ..Athul and Tanya bunched up to him... questioning him through looks..

" Mishtii..."

Abir lifted her limp body and placed her on the sofa ...and patted her bloodless face...

"Kethu..paani laao... Mishti... Mishti.."

Parul took the water from Kethu and sprinkled at Mishti''s face...

She didn't respond...

 Worry reflected from everyone's faces..

" Maami... Doctor...jaldi.."