Malicious intent

Thank you dears for waiting up patiently for the update...

This one is a rushed one though...!

I apologise in advance if this comes as a bland one...

°°°°°°°°°°

The week went just as normal for the rest of the world....

But for two people it was sliding at a snail's pace....

Abir spend much of his time with Meenakshi...

Apart from being cossetted and cajoled he was tasting and appreciating the unconditional love his Mom bestowed upon him...

And while enjoying the warmth he too took interest in her health... went to hospital with her for his check up as well....He enjoyed his Mom's sitar musicals... discussed Rajvansh travels...and reminisced his childhood with her...

Nanu joined them occasionally ..

Meenakshi had entrusted Parul with Rajvansh travels for the time being..as she wanted to spend as much time as possible with Abir...

Meenakshi had told him hesitatingly that she had begged many " minnathein" and asked him whether he could accompany her to temple... every day.....for a month.....and when Abir nodded his yes promptly she was overwhelmed...

And thus in the mornings after his light physio with Kunal Abir went to temple with Meenakshii..

Mark had set up a temporary base of RGC in Mishti''s room...and Abir spend mornings there... imbibing her presence and looking at her face smiling at him from the photo frames on the wall..

Always making Mark smile and clear his throat to divert his boss's undivided attention to the matters at hand ...

In the evenings he renewed his routine of chess with Nanu...who had resigned to Mishti''s decision ...and now looked at Abir's.. increasing... restlessness of about 5 days.with a smirk.!!.

****

Mishtii cycled to Rajvansh mansion..

Badimaa was sleeping and Kuhu had agreed to keep an eye on her when she had made an excuse of cycling...

She knew Abir was not expecting her and she smiled at the thought of surprising him...

Last five days were the most busiest...

She had loads of pending college work and portions to catch up with the term ending coming up...

Badimaa's extensive checkup too came up as she developed a mild congestion in lungs..

Added to that there was Ananya's and Varsha's constant reminder of wedding preparations which she and Kuhu have taken up ...

And that put her in a difficult place..

Marriage venue has been decided as Udaipur and doing preparations as to reservations catering and all she needed local help...

Though she had pushed the thought of her home ...her actual home ... from her mind long back she was now forced with love by Varsha to mend her relations with Singhania's...