The Curve Ahead..!

Thank you all for your Views Likes and Comments 😊
Sorry for being late to update but was truly busy and so forgive if this feel like a filler ...

°°°°°°°°°

Mishti arranged her study materials..

Tomorrow she was going back to college after 2 weeks ..

Her absent mindedness was evident in the way she toppled things and redid the stacking of her books ...

Well..she never had expectations for the person who could be a dad to her..

Her meeting with Avinash Kapoor..her Mom's husband was torturously formal...with uncomfortable and half-hearted conversation and stilted silence in between.

He definitely don't want her in his life ...and Mishti smirked ruefully..

Her own dad wanted nothing to do with her...so she can hardly blame this man ..

But she had picked up the strained smile on Shriya's face and her beseeching looks to Avinash which he tried hard to ignore...

This reinforced her earlier decision to not ingratiate herself into Kapoor household.

They left the next day she came from the hospital.

The silver lining was Ashish...

Mishti smiled..

She could not have imagined a more loving brother than him and she had promised to be in regular contact from now on..

Since Badimaa's health was slowly withering Shourya uncle and V ma...both had decided to stay back..and the wedding preparations were at full swing ...there was barely 2 months for Ananya di and Neerav Jijus Shaadi and already the family evenings were dedicated to wedding discussions when Ananya too joined them from London via Skype..

Mishti powered her laptop...her eyes brightened automatically at the wallpaper...the smiling eyes of Abir...She took this pic when they were in Paris...and her face coloured thinking how the depth and meaning of their relationship changed from then to now....

Mark had come to visit her at home .. looking much worse than her...!

It was then she learned how Abir had totally discarded his work , forcing his entire workforce to keep several urgent decisions on freeze.. incurring a small setback in the whole business world..

She was verymuch worried about what Mark hinted and when they video called that night Abir assured her that everything was improving as Mark had managed the helm with Chetan 's advice and Neil's help .

He told her that even Piya was extending her help as she was home for a few days..

Kuhu called out for her jolting her out of her reverie..and she shouted back..
" Cominggg.."

***

As days passed Meenakshi's dilemma deepened ...

Her ambivalent feelings towards Abir and Mishti stripped away all the peace  of mind she had when Abir wholeheartedly accepted her...

And to her surprise all  family members deferred from speaking about them whenever Meenakshi tried to broach the subject...

Moreover both Abir and Mishti seemed to be extra busy in their own lives...

Abir , though he kept the routine of going to work and coming home after work as a fair routine, he spent considerable time working from the home...

Mishtii was as usual more busy with her studies with exams round the corner and visiting Eve-Tal often planning Ananya's wedding...

The kids Kunal kuhu and Kethu all had an odd maturity now after witnessing the mishaps of Abir and Mishti...