Clash - Of emotions ?

Abir shifted uncomfortably as he sat on the couch in the living room...all were waiting for Mishti and Kuhu to show up...

He didn't want to go ...that too to a farewell party...and especially when the person who invited him made it clear from her tone that he won't be welcome ...but he could not budge Massima...she was as adamant as her daughter...! and that brother of his....why he had to ramble about his barely nonexistent social life....

"Abir..mujhe ache see pata hai ki tum apne music pe ya painting pe ya Meenakshi ki business mein madat karke apna time spend karthe honge .Look ...you have to relax beta...thoda waqt apne aap ko bhi de...and I will take no excuses ..."

Rajshri gave him 'that 'look that made Abir sigh and cave in to her demands.

Kunal whistled and patted Rajshri on her shoulders...

"wow Massima ...that's done..!! you are amazing.. you massi's are bhai's weakness"

"Okay guys..I am ready to hit the floor..!"

Kunal turned as he heard Kuhu's giggling along with her announcement...

"phew...Kuhu.....you look stunning..."

Kuhu smiled wide as Kunal approved her pista tank top with black leggings and a short black leather jacket..

"well I am not the one going to steal the show...aaj to usss Mishty ka din hai.."
Kuhu shrugged ..as she expectantly eyed in her room's direction..

Her eyes widened as Mishti stepped out looking all elegant in a mauve and golden dress...with a golden knit shawl wrapped around her shoulders..

Do check out

Misht was conscious

Misht was conscious...for the second time this day.....

Of course after the afternoon episode she was jumpy...and the heat of some pair of eyes were making her uncomfortable...

"WOW...Mishti....I never thought you would look this feminine ... tumhe pata hai Kunal ....yeh har waqt mujhe chidathi rehthi hai aur iska gussa to naak pe hai..lekin ab dekho..koi use dekhega to bechari hi kahegi naa"

Kuhu said adjusting Mishti's white crystal pendent..

Rajshri smiled ...her mind momentarily distracting giving a forlorn look...

"You are looking gorgeous Mishti...absolutely breathtaking...! Acha hua Abir Bhai saath hai ..I might need a back up tonight.. accompanying two hotties is a very risky responsibility."