Healing Of A Deep Rift..

Thank you all for your Views ,Votes and Comments 

❤️♥️♥️❤️❤️

Do let me know how you find this story if you are reading TBNLMM

The hall was lit with birthday decoration lights and the foyer was dark..

 The persons who walked in were not entirely visible to the people in the hall...

A tall bespectacled man and a short plump  lady in Salwar.. entered the hall..

At Meenakshi's eye command Sam put on the lights ..and everyone looked around .

Rajshri's lips moved in awe...as the mist forming in her eyes thickened...

" Shourya...!!"

***

As the Rajvansh's and Saxena's looked on..... the uninvited guests entered the hall..

Shourya Maheshwari was certainly uncomfortable...as he walked in with his wife  Varsha...who was equally hesitant....

Meenakshi walked to them folding her hands in greeting..

" Jai Sreekrishna.. Shourya...Radhekrishna Varsha."

Shourya and Varsha returned the greeting...still unsure ....

Meenakshi's eyes were asking a silent question to Shourya and he stiffened at her gaze...

But then ...as his eyes fell on Rajshri..the rush of pain in his eyes were tangible...

In a second he became a boy...

The boy who returned after an epic quarrel with his mom..now seeking her forgiveness..

Rajshri was under a tumultuous rush of emotions...

Life was never fair to her son ..

All past pain and regret were unlocked with in her .... seeping and flushing into her senses...as if the pain was afresh..

****

She lost Akshara just years after her marriage to Naitik...Naman orchestrated that tragedy...and even though Shourya was married just after Akshara ..he and Varsha had struggled a lot with Varsha's inability to conceive due to her medical condition...They had Ananya after long 6 years...it was  happy times for them till Ananya's 15 th birthday...

The day the world came to know about Shourya's illegitimate daughter..

When a 7 year old girl was dumped at Maheshwari's...with a suicide note..