Nanu...The COOLEST Rajvansh!!!

Abir wanted to jump in joy...

Pull Nanu's cheeks and take his aashirwad..

Trip Nanko and make him fall on the sofa causing the girls to pester him.

Dance around everyone holding Mishti in his arms...

Even hug his Mom and kiss her cheeks..!!!

Instead...

Keeping his face grave ..he calmly went up the stairs and shut the door of his room...

Then taking a deep breath he jumped on to the bed like a child on trampoline.. !

His happiness knew no bounds..!

They are getting almost 3 days together and moreover they can spend it with out pretence...!

After the initial joy he took his laptop and hurriedly checked for some things and video called Mark..

He just have to upgrade his plans for their special day..!

Mark was visibly shocked to see an elated Abir and even more when he started listing out his requirements and flight plan..

He could only nod and smile at the way his boss was acting..

*******

Mishti moved to Chotima with her question.But before she could ask Meenakshii said..

" Maine aisa kaha kyunki agar use pata chalega ki tum mere saath kaam Kar rahi ho toh woh koi Aur Tana na mare Aur phir se woh Kunal Kya kehtha Hein world war 3 na ho jaaye.."

Parul laughed at the reference.

" Nahi Chotima...woh aisa kuch bhi nahi kahega.."

Mishti unconsciously defended Abir and then bit her lips realising her slip..

Meenakshii looked at her with wide surprised eyes and then laughed..

" Parul dekho...yeh toh uski tarafdaari karne lagi..itni jaldi party badal di.."

Mishti tried to protest in vain..as Parul patted her reassuringly..

" Mishti hum na tum donon ko dekha Hein bachpan Mein Aur ab bhi .Aur humein itna toh pata Hein ki aapas Mein tum dono Shayad khoob jhagdenge par tumhein bhi uski utni chintha Hein jitna tumhein is Ghar ke baaki logon ke baare Mein Hein..."

Meenakshii seconded the thought and added.

" Aur usko bhi tumhari chintha Hein..Shayad isi vajah see woh thoda rough behave kartha hoga.tum toh waise bhi ziddi ho...Ab jab Tak Greenville see vaapas aati Hein uske saath jhagadna mat okay..! Aur Rajshri ki pass Mein hoongi toh uska bhi tension tum mat Lena.."

Mishti could only nod at the love and trust the two women bestowed upon her and Abir...

As she walked back her mind was a mixture of feelings... happiness at having an opportunity to spend time with Abir and guilt at sort of deceiving the family who considered her as a daughter.