A Sweet torment.

"You love him a lot Kunal..."

Mishti said breaking away from their hug....

"Don't you love Kuhu that much...?"

Kunal  had his one brow arched as if challenging her...

"Haan...I love Kuhu....lekin...aise intense wali Pyaar tum do Bhai hi Kar sakthe ho..mein aur Kuhu Pyaar se jyaada jhagda karthe hai..."

Mishti smiled.

Kunal was grinning wide...

"haan woh toh hai.. lekin.tum dono ka ladai bhi cute hai.."

"Agar tumhe aisa lag Raha hai to tumne abhi Tak humare ladaaii nahi dekha hai..Rai badal dega ...Now let me freshen up... Kuhu thaki hogi...use Ghar aana Haina"

"No need ...just take rest Mishti....mein jaa Raha hoo hospital..Kuhu wahaan bhi rest karlegi...." 

Kunal hesitated a moment...

"Aur"...

Mishti who was walking to her wardrobe stopped.

"Aur Kya Kunal?"

"Don't fight with my bhai, will you?"

Mishty sighed ...

"For your information...we didn't fight like cat and dog...its...it's..."

she tugged on the towel she was holding, shifting her gaze from Kunal.

"We just....I mean...we don't..."

She tried to put some words out of her mouth but something in her throat prevented her....

"Ya...I know...I know...you both don't get along well...he gave me that...!"

Kunal said in a resigned tone... doing air quotes..

"He told you that..?."

Her voice was only a little more than a whisper...the conformation of her conclusions regarding their situation....

"You won't fight tonight okay? kyunki mein Bhai ko Ghar bhej rahhaa hoo"