The Pain YOU Hide In YOUR Eyes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-jxnu7F-BDTGPFkezj1XEZBp4AApACx/view?usp=drivesdk

Tu ne Jo na kaha...
Meine suntha Raha..

Abir..came out to the apartment balcony... rubbing his a week long stubble beard..

It's been 2 months ...

Eight terrible weeks...yet it felt like yesterday..

****

That night which broke his heart..

Kunal hurriedly saying him good night and following Mishty...

The repeat torture of heartbreak throughout the night and many nights to come..

Mark came home early morning itself making all arrangements with his chartered flight..

He assured Rajshri he will come soon...but somehow she saw through the hollow promise..

" Tum bas apna khayal rakhna beta...mujhe bas tumhara Khushi chahiye..!"

That was his Massima's words..

His Maa was sceptical...and for the first time she voiced it.and even though he agreed to her views he was left with no choice..

" Project important hein I know...lekin..to stay there and supervise full on...how will all manage here..?"

" Mamu has agreed to take over for the time being..so you don't have to worry .."

He had brushed aside her concerns.

"Parul Massi...massima ka poora dhyan rakhna..Maine Nihaal see bhi keh Diya Hein.."

His emotional masochistic mind still searched for some solace from her...

But she was nowhere..not even to bid him adieu..

His putting on the shades as he waited looking around was not lost on Mark..

*****

And in five weeks...

He just heard or saw glimpses of her when he called home or video called Kethu Kunal or Kuhu..

She would just move away from the frame... smiling of course...

On Kunal's farewell party they had video called him and he was mesmerized by her minimal look..and noted the reticent way she was not looking at him..

But the jolt came one night that wrecked him completely..

He was extremely busy for days co ordinating his work from all over his companies. Kaushal Mamu had returned to India with Mami..Kethu had decided to stay back and join Kuhu's college...and Kunal's message that their classes have started had went totally over his head..

And he had video called him some days after.. around midnight... mostly to avoid any other person.. especially Mishty.

Kunal took his call and had uncharacteristically walked towards the balcony..