Chill of the Past & Warmth of his Love

Mishti walked briskly to her cabin she shared with Uma Patel..

Uma Patel..!

What a fitting PA for Chotima..!

That woman helmed  the office  with an iron hand and everything went smoothly even with the age old methods they adopted..

All documents were to be kept as hard copy and her task was to digitize the ones within a time frame..

And the information was confidential..as it contains the names ,date,time ,destination ,duration and payment details and what not..

It's been 3 months she's been on it and just some finishing touches would complete her task..

Her lips curved in a secret smile as she reminisced their Valentine date and how he shot desperate looks her way in the mornings and evenings.. hiding from the family all these days...

Now it's almost week after Valentine's day..and still they are acting formal to each other in front of family .And most of the time either Kunal ,Kuhu or Kethu or Chotima or Parul massi would be by her side ...and since both understood the consequences if they ever get caught they were extra concious with each other...

And much development happened for Kuhu too..she smiled affectionately as she thought about how both of them had come to her secretly the day she returned from Greenville and spilled the good news..

She was happy for them and fearful too .But Kunal assured her that Kuhu too understood the seriousness of the situation and now ..as they are able to open up to each other he is determined to concentrate on his career and their future.

As she looked at the vacant seat of Uma Patel Mishti frowned . Was she busy elsewhere?

She spotted the sticky note on her message board.

Intern list. updated one. ASAP!

Mishti powered on her system and send the relevant data to the printer..

She too was an intern here ... being a part-time employee.. hopefully she can get more exposure during the two week time of her spring recess .

***

Mark was fidgetey as Abir jovially asked him his  vacation plans....

Of course who wouldn't love an all paid five star vacation sponsored by a generous boss..!

But the problem at hand was his replacement and Abir wanted a qualified and experienced one.. as he was just going for a short vacay..

Though there are many to name in this office itself and all will be eager for the position ,Mark was sceptical as it would be unfair to the person .. when he'll be back.

And Mark had shared this thought with Abir .

Abir had thought for a second and assured him he'll find a solution .

And the solution was Uma Patel..!

He had already sent her a text earlier to update him about the employees in RT..