Mishti - Reliving Memories

Abir gritted his teeth in anger...

But his anger was directed to himself...it was always like this...when it came to her he would lose his self ...why he had to interfere with her issues...she believes she can handle everything herself...

She had made it clear to him years back .

If he knew that clearly then why did he repeat his mistakes...?

A hand touched his shoulders...and Abir sighed...

"Abir bhai...I am so sorry... Mishti...use aapse aisa behave nahi karna chahiye tha..."

Kunal squeezed his bhai's shoulder....

"I know Abir bhai Maine aapko yahaa aane keliye bohut pressure kiya...par aap tho Mishti ko mujhse bhi zyaada jaanti ho...wo aisi hi hai...mein uski taraf se maafi.."

"Kunal! Chup....ek dam chup..... Mishti ki taraf se maafi maangne ki koi zaroorath nahi hai.."

Abir turned ...

"Hum yahaan massima keliye aaye hai...and I have made arrangements with Nihaal to admit Massima in his hospital....hum wahi karenge.. ...hmm... Mishti aur Kuhu ko poora Sach pata nahi hai shayad....."

"Haan bhai... Kuhu ko hi Dekho..pata hoti toh Aaj yahaan donon nahi aate... ..."

Kunal looked over at the group of girls where Kuhu was chatting with Sanju...

"Ha..lekin hum unhe Bata nahi sakthe... ... Massima ko hi batana hoga..."

Abir said in a low tone...

Kunal sensed a change coming over Abir and suddenly Abir turned away from him ...

Kunal looked over and saw Mishty approaching the girls with Avi...

Rahul who got to know about Avi's misbehaviour punched him hard on the stomach...

"You rascal....! How could you do this to Mishti..! Gosh! Disgusting...she is our friend yaar ...how could you think of her otherwise..."

Avi stood with his head hung down in shame...

Rahul hugged Mishti sideways....

"sorry dear...he just proved that he is a jack ass...we need to put him back to shape..."

Avi groaned as he jumped and hopped on his one leg wincing...

Kuhu stood by his side her hands on hips with an angry look as the girls giggled looking at her pointed heels....

"agle baar kisike saath aise Karne se pehle Mishti ki thappad aur mere heels ko yaad rakhna!"

Kunal actually clapped and nudged Abir to witness Kuhu's wrath.!

Later