Tendrils of love.

Mishti shut her alarm and snuggled under the duvet...

Abhi nahi...

5 mts more....

She heard her door Creek..

" Abhi nahi Kuhu...mujhe thodi der aur sone de."

Mishti mumbled half asleep and pulled the duvet over her head..

Even half asleep she was conditioned to Kuhu's way of getting her off the bed..

Mishti clutched the duvet hard which was to be ripped away from her..

" One , two ,three "

Nothing happened and the odd silence put her mind in alert mode..

She carefully put her head out of the duvet , rubbing her eyes and scanned the room...and her eyes went aghast at the vision leaning on her cupboard ...arms tied before him.

Mishti let out a squeal...then cupped her mouth herself..

Abir..!!!?

"Tum..tum mere room mein...Kya..kyun..Kya Kar rahe ho ?"

Abir moved himself from his position and walked towards her..

Mishti got up and covered herself with the duvet .. hiding her state of partial undress.... sliding to the headboard..

" Nice reaction..!"

Abir commented..

" Ab midnight mein koi kamre mein khuse to use payback Dena padtha hai na.."

Abir's eyes danced in merriment.

Mishti  took and put on her specks and adjusted the duvet which went on slipping.

" Acha..mein jaata Hoon...woh Massima tumhe bula Rahi hai...kuch Kal ki arrangements ke bare mein ...aur haan..aaj Main unkeliye aarti ka Diya leke gaya tha.."

He continued as her brows went up in question..

" Aur Kuhu Kunal ke saath jogging keliye gayi Hain...Ab aaj special Pooja kuch hogi...tum logon ke wajah se....fresh hoke jaldi aajao.."

Mishti was reeling from her morning surprise.