A Prank , Reunion & Heartbreak

Abir scrunched his eyes at the light hitting his eyes...

Damn...why is it so bright..

He took a deep breath... surprised to  feel happy and light after ages...

Intrigued at his own contentment he opened his eyes and looked around..

Penthouse suit..!?

What the hell was he doing here..?

Abir sat up cautiously and was  shocked  to see someone else on his bed...

" What the hell..! Piya...uhh....???"

But why would Piya be here ??? His brain thundered at the question..

The person fidgeted with the duvet and sleepishly  turned towards him giving him the most beautiful sight yet the biggest shock of his life...

For the longest second... his eyes filled with love and appreciation at the innocence with which she rubbed her eyes and looked at him....his senses were flooded with the vision of temptation in front of him...

Then the After-shock waves hit ....! hard..!

Mishti!!?

He scrambled out of the bed ..taking in the situation..as she removed the duvet and got up..! Stretching seductively...

My God! What the ..!

He wanted to yell at her but suddenly it felt like he had lost his voice...He could only move his hands matching his shocked expression.

Mark came to them with the coffee tray as Mishty got up and tied up her robe.. looking beautifully disheveled and sleepy..

Abir looked shell shocked by Mark's casual attitude to Mishti''s presence..and found his voice..

" Tumm...tum yahaan..! And what's this.....Mark .. what's going on.."

His arms gestured to her attire..

Mishti put on her specs and shrugged in exasperation to Mark..as she took her cup from him..

" More drama ...see..I told you..and he doesn't remember? So convenient!..." 

She turned to Abir..

" Tumhein kuch bhi yaad nahin ki Kal tumne Kya Kiya ...? Great..! I should try this.."